any girls have jeeps here

Status
Not open for further replies.

no rubi im not lonely just tring to have a little fun,you gonna enter the contest?

as soon as UncleBill puts his speedo on and posts it; then I'll put on my bikini and post it.

I show you mine if you show me yours. :shades::twisted:

see,now thats more like it,lets have some fun uncle bill,lets see the speedo,youre holding us up man,rubi get that bikini on.any other girls wanna join our outing?:shades::lol:

bikini contest in the making so far we have one candidate ANY OTHER LADIES?FREE FRENCH FRIES ALL DAY.and please do not bring youre own ketchup~!:shades::lol::lol::lol:

as soon as UncleBill puts his speedo on and posts it; then I'll put on my bikini and post it.

I show you mine if you show me yours. :shades::twisted:

see,now thats more like it,lets have some fun uncle bill,lets see the speedo,youre holding us up man,rubi get that bikini on.any other girls wanna join our outing?:shades::lol:
you asked for it

images3-3.jpg

k ill start by posting my wife and her friends,contest is on ok ruby dont be shy.

Attachments

• laborweekendteresabrandon 010.jpg
    laborweekendteresabrandon 010.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 1,540
  • honeyhill lot 75 20th year birthparty 014.jpg
    honeyhill lot 75 20th year birthparty 014.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 287
  • new mutt nuut 026.jpg
    new mutt nuut 026.jpg
    668 KB · Views: 2,839
  • laborweekendteresabrandon 013.jpg
    laborweekendteresabrandon 013.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 1,877
  • buggy nights 090.jpg
    buggy nights 090.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 10,880
Is that a real Jeep? looks a whole helluva lot like the fake Jeep kit you can put on your VW Bug. Maybe a Golf cart kit?? Not really sure what Jeep came from the factory with a 2WD a-arm suspension in the front though. Personally I think the Hummer kit turns out a little better looking overall.

i dunno Keith
but it is odd looking.
im sure it is a capable machine .
but it's not my style.

take this post with a grain of salt because it's coming from a guy that has no desire for a rock crawler.

Is that a real Jeep? looks a whole helluva lot like the fake Jeep kit you can put on your VW Bug. Maybe a Golf cart kit?? Not really sure what Jeep came from the factory with a 2WD a-arm suspension in the front though. Personally I think the Hummer kit turns out a little better looking overall.
if you dont know what it is why are you so fast in knocking it,ill give you some homework keith,google m151a2

Is that a real Jeep?

Yes and No

He says it is a modified M151 Mutt (Military Unit Tacktical Truck) shown here..
image-missing.png

The M151 technically is not a jeep, it was designed by Ford and later built by Kaiser, AM General Corporation, and GM, and was refered to as the first HMMWV. The big thing was it was independant front and rear suspension. Unforuntaly they were also very problematic. There also a lot of different variations like most militray vehicle. M151, M151a, M151A1... You get it

,ill tell ya one thing where i go you cant follow,the mutt is all m151a2 24 volt 4speed 4x4 4 wheel independent suspension with waterproof ignition,can you folow me in the lake?heres some more photos thread killer.what you got cj?please.

Attachments

• buggy nights 376.jpg
    buggy nights 376.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 486
  • new mutt nuut 024.jpg
    new mutt nuut 024.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 2,109
  • new mutt nuut 042.jpg
    new mutt nuut 042.jpg
    529.7 KB · Views: 1,143
  • buggy nights 433.jpg
    buggy nights 433.jpg