A little lunch time humor......

bigTlilODD

So I go to the book store to buy a paintball magazine. Next to me are two guys looking at some bike and car mags. One of them picks up last months Jp magazine and they start talking about Jeeps. Then one says to the other, "You know, they've never really changed the look of a Jeep have they?" The other guys says, "Hmm, no they haven't. I wonder why." So I turn to them and say, "Why fix it, if it aint broke. Look at the Hummer. They've already had to change the body style. A blazer got smaller then went bigger. A Jeep, well they're perfect."[addsig]

You nailed it! Jeeps are what so many others have tried to be. Nothing has come close. Good going there BigTlilODD. tug ;-) [addsig]

Yes, Jeeps are perfect. My uncle doesnt understand my obession with them and he harrasses me every chance he gets about how i like my Jeep muddy and how his truck makes my Jeep look so small (he has a stock 92 silverado 3500 dualie). But to that I say "It a Jeep Thing, You Wouldn't Understand"

TARSI[addsig]

There are only two kinds of people out there, those that own a jeep, and those who wish they owned a jeep. It's a jeep thing you know. :cool: :evil: :evil: :evil: :-D [addsig]

This made me wonder what they drove.

The other night a guy was bragging about his Chevy Avalanche, then he said, "Well, it aint no Hummer." I said, "But that's a good thing. Why would you want one when you can have a Jeep." I've got to make those stickers.... "H2 recovery vehicle" :lol: [addsig]

Back