63 cj

vlad what are you talking about i have look every were for a soft top in the parts i need for my cj6 so if u can find me a brand new soft top for it youl be the smarters person ever cus u wont find a brand new top for this jeep " so dont judge a book by its cover" thanks

Here are some really good sites that you can use to look for the parts you need, Google, Yahoo!, Ask.com Search Engine - Better Web Search, there is alot of useful information on the internet, you just have to look for it. Most of the time people are very willing to help someone who they feel is trying to help themself, they just need a little guidance, but you cannot expect to just ask a few questions and have everybody else do the leg work for you. It's not that hard to do a little research yourself and then ask questions for specific problems that you are trying to find the answer to but don't just join a forum and just ask for all of the answers without trying to find them yourself. Further more if you do the research and just read nobody will see your atrocious (that means really bad) grammar and comment on it. Always remember "nobody knows how smart or dumb you really are until you open your mouth".

vlad what are u talkn about

i no tiger top doesnt neither does bestop. in i just checked on them other 2 sites in thay dnt. its crazy i also got a jeep yj in its so easy to find parts 4 tht cus i almosted done restoring that in i done bought so much 4 it

hay southtj how old are u like 80 do u realy not know what ight stands for

ight like alright you get it now and foreal i didnt post my comments so u could stalk them in try to be funny about the way i type so if you have information about were i can get any my parts you can feel free to tell me other wise dont say nothn stupid

IGHTTTT!!!!!!!

I'm nowhere near 80 thank you very much. :roll: Of course I knew what you meant. My point was that if you come to a new web sight looking for information, then you might want to post your question in a manner that the most people would be able to read and understand. If we were face to face that's fine but when you try to write like you speak in makes it very difficult to read and makes you look less than educated.

For example:
hay im about to bye a 63 cj6 willys jeep it looks more like a scrambler but does any body know wer i can get parts for it cus jc whitney or quadratec.com realy does have any thang 4 it
Looks like you are saying that JC and Quad DOES HAVE what you are looking for.

Or:
in i just checked on them other 2 sites in thay dnt. its crazy i also got a jeep yj in its so easy to find parts 4 tht cus i almosted done restoring that in i done bought so much 4 it
I don't know what to say about that.

I'm nowhere near 80 thank you very much. :roll: Of course I knew what you meant. My point was that if you come to a new web sight looking for information, then you might want to post your question in a manner that the most people would be able to read and understand. If we were face to face that's fine but when you try to write like you speak in makes it very difficult to read and makes you look less than educated.

For example:

Or:

i meant to say thay dont have any thang. and what do u mean u dnt no wht to say about tht

all the fagets who wrote a smart comment or was trying to be funny are ****ing fags cus i bet any thang i no more about any jeep then yall do in i hope i get kicked off of this ****ty ass forum cus it sucks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't all the parts from the doors forward be interchangable with the same-year CJ-5?

all the fagets who wrote a smart comment or was trying to be funny are ****ing fags cus i bet any thang i no more about any jeep then yall do in i hope i get kicked off of this ****ty ass forum cus it sucks

:roll:Lighten up Francis. I was just trying to say that it is easier to read posts when you spell words correctly. When you use slang trying to sound street or urban or hip or whatever you were attempting, it makes it difficult for the average person to read your posts.

88jeepn. I feel the need to say something, so here it is. It's not mean't to offend you so don't take it personal. I myself had a difficult time understanding your post. though i didn't say anything, i struggled to acknowlege your need for information. I'm not taking side's here but i agree with Southtj. i went off my way to pickup my personnal cell phone to check if 4WD .com has any parts for your Jeep, also went to search on the internet for other possible links that may help you, So do this for me, Drop It.. If you are what you are then you shouldn't take offense to it but instead , Be proud. If you don't like the criticism,then do something to improve what needs FIXI'n. don't Bash back in name callings cause that would only decrease your level of maturity. Southtj along with all the other Senior members here are really cool people to talk to, we joke around(I Wish it was more often), everyone puts their 2 cents in a post when they can help contribute or just be sociable.So there. Git'er done!!!

88jeepn. I feel the need to say something, so here it is. It's not mean't to offend you so don't take it personal. I myself had a difficult time understanding your post. though i didn't say anything, i struggled to acknowlege your need for information. I'm not taking side's here but i agree with Southtj. i went off my way to pickup my personnal cell phone to check if 4WD .com has any parts for your Jeep, also went to search on the internet for other possible links that may help you, So do this for me, Drop It.. If you are what you are then you shouldn't take offense to it but instead , Be proud. If you don't like the criticism,then do something to improve what needs FIXI'n. don't Bash back in name callings cause that would only decrease your level of maturity. Southtj along with all the other Senior members here are really cool people to talk to, we joke around(I Wish it was more often), everyone puts their 2 cents in a post when they can help contribute or just be sociable.So there. Git'er done!!!

i thank you for doing what you did but i also did the same thang with a few people last night i didnt join this forum to get criticised about the way i type in if people couldnt understand then thay didnt have to be smart ass about it and if thay wanted to tell me thay coundnt understand it in an adult way i would of fixed it. in im favor thankful for the help from you in the others who tried to help me find parts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't all the parts from the doors forward be interchangable with the same-year CJ-5?

no it wouldnt becus on my cj6 its rare and the fenders in the hood are shorter then what it is on most cjs but i have found fenders but there 400.00 a peace im trying to find them cheaper

For example:

Or:

ok not trying to be mean but i dont realy care what u thank if some one had a problem reading it all thay have to do is tell me in a manner way in not try to be funny about it

no it wouldnt becus on my cj6 its rare and the fenders in the hood are shorter then what it is on most cjs but i have found fenders but there 400.00 a peace im trying to find them cheaper

Have you looked at early cj5 fenders, hoods, etc. (pre 1972)? I'm pretty sure they are the same. You may have looked at later 1972 on up cj5's. They were lengthened to facilitate AMC's I6. Are you planning on restoring this Jeep or wheeling it, if I may ask?
And about the smart comments, :shades:

Have you looked at early cj5 fenders, hoods, etc. (pre 1972)? I'm pretty sure they are the same. You may have looked at later 1972 on up cj5's. They were lengthened to facilitate AMC's I6. Are you planning on restoring this Jeep or wheeling it, if I may ask?
And about the smart comments, :shades:

the fenders might work but im not sure. and im going to fix it up kinda but probaly wheeling it a little more

Back