1990 YJ for Sale in South Jersey

jules

1990 Jeep Wrangler, 4.2L, AX-15 5 Speed

Newer Items:

Luk Clutch (1 year old)
Slave Cylinder (1 year old)
Pilot Bearing (1 year old)
Exhaust (From Manifold back) (1 year old)
Bestop Tinted Windows (6 months old)
Rough Country Steering Stabilizer (3 months old)
2-1/2” Procomp long leaf add-a-leafs (3 months old)

Includes:[]

32 x 11.5 Pirelli Scorpion AT’s (Low Miles)
32” Full size spare (well used, no-name brand)
15 x 8 Eagle Alloys
Bestop 6” Extended Flares
¾” Lift Shackles
1” Body Lift
Soft Top with Window Sliders
Front Tow Hooks
Homemade Surf Rod Holder
Fog Lights on Bumper
100 Amp Alternator
TJ Rear Bumper
Diamond Plate Rail Guards
Carr Steps
Steel Horse Full Length Bikini Top
3/8" High Temp Insulation under Carpet
Aiwa AM/FM CD Player
10” Homemade Subwoofer Console with Controls
Jensen 6x9’s in Roll Bar Housings
Pyle 5x7’s in Half Doors
40 Ch. CB
Firestik II Antenna
Alarm System (75% installed)

This Jeep has original Carter Carb and runs great. I recently passed NJ Motor Vehicle Inspection with flying colors. It may need to get the special inspection since I put the leafs in. Leafs have been in for 3 months now and ride very smoothly. The longer add-a-leafs are much smoother than the short add-a-leafs. I used bedliner the front grill for a unique look and it includes a full bra (which wouldn’t fit with the extended flares). The trans shifts very smoothly. I set this up for driving on the beach.

There is a small 6” crack on the Passenger side front flare. It drips a little oil (I will include Oil Pan and Valve Cover Gaskets). The only rust is on the front grill (near turn signal lamp). It takes a while to start if left sitting for more than 4 days (I will include a new fuel pump). It has some very small tears in the seats. The clearcoat is peeling on the front fenders, otherwise, the paint is in great shape.

It has 128k miles. I bought this jeep 2 years ago as an unmolested model. It's been my bolt-on playtoy since then. I haven't even had a chance to wheel it yet (except for the snow). I have really enjoyed the Jeeping experience, but my kids and my wife don't (it messes up their hair:naw: ). You won’t be disappointed with this Jeep. PM me (or abiva@netzero.net) for more pics.

Asking $4250/OBO

Located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

White said:
Go for it mingez. You pay I'll Deliver

Really? Do you transport for a living? I'd gladly give you the money than some transport company.

Flares

Ian,

Pics are on their way to you. Hope your e-mail server is fast or you have cable, I sent 2 zipped files about 2mb each.

Jules

WHITE,
I'm down!! Thank you so much! Now I just have to get a hold of them to negotiate!

BTW How are you able to do that?

Yeah, you probably could :D .
Those are for my surf rods. Made them out of black PVC. The whole thing comes off with 4 wing nuts and j-bolts. Works great, and easily removable.

O.K., Mingez - keep the square lights but LOSE THAT BRA!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! Looks much better than that one on eBay. good luck!!

Yeah, that was a good Photo Chop!! :mrgreen:

Jeep is sold to Mingez, pending transportation/title details.

Jules

Re: Herculiner questions

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, Mingez!!!!!!!!! Ya finally got a "real" Jeep!!!!!!!!

so why dont' all the jeepz members across america drive it to mingez? you know, one guy drive from jersey to pa, meet a guy there, drive to the next state, and so on...

it would have to be insured and stuff i guess though...

Heck, I'm all for that!!! In fact, I had offered to look at a Jeep for sale locally for Mingez, and even deliver it too him. Unfortunately, it sold before I could get there.......

Back