1990 YJ for Sale in South Jersey

A surf rod is a tube or series of tubes on a vehicle to hold fishing poles. On the jersey shore people have them on everything, even bicycles!

Joopin said:
A surf rod is a tube or series of tubes on a vehicle to hold fishing poles. On the jersey shore people have them on everything, even bicycles!

NOooooo... A surf rod is a real long fishing rod. Meant for fishing from the beach/shore. That is a surf rod "holder"

lol

land lubbers, geez!

so why dont' all the jeepz members across america drive it to mingez? you know, one guy drive from jersey to pa, meet a guy there, drive to the next state, and so on...

Hey, Mingez, I'm down for that if you wanna swing it through North Carolina. I can get 'er to the Mississippi but it might take a few days..........LOTSA good wheelin' country twixt here and there!! :mrgreen:

I thought the question was what those things were on the front of the jeep? I'm no land lubber! 2 blocks to the Ocean!

Hee hee hee! You guys are the best. I have recieved sooo many great offers to help with the transport. Especially White (Tom) who offered to drive it accross country!! :shock: What a guy!! But I don't know if it's a good idea to drive it across country, during summer, on a 14 year old jeep, carbed, with 128k on it.

So, I think that a transport co is the best I have a quote for 800 ish dollars, which still make this a sweet deal.

--ian

I am amazed at how great you people are... thanks again!

Where were you a year ago when i lost my truck? this looks like exactly what i wanted when i bought the GC.... Even has my favorite tires on it....

Just to let you all know, Jules is awesome. Great guy. But I just calculated the cost on shipping, and it wouldn't have been worth it. There was no other reason for my withdrawl, and you eastcoasters should jump on this if you have the $$.

BTW-- Thank you to White for offering to drive it out to me.... YOU ARE THE MAN WHITE!!!!!!!

That Sucks.

I really want to get out there and wheel. I figured if you shipped it I could hide in the back.

Maybe when I buy a newer Truck I'll make the trip. Would anyone be intrested in a Ultimate Adventure ?
hmmmm new thread

if its too expensive to ship then have white drive it for you.... mingez check out captain hook's "have to sell" post in the for sale.. its another YJ and it could be closer

That's too bad, Mingez! If I hadn't started a new job this week, I'd have driven it down there for the cost of gas only. I'm dying to meet some of the Jeepz.com folks anyway, and you're right up there at the top of the list!

Don't sweat it, bud....you won't find the right Jeep.....it'll find you!!

Sparky-Watts said:
That's too bad, Mingez! If I hadn't started a new job this week, I'd have driven it down there for the cost of gas only. I'm dying to meet some of the Jeepz.com folks anyway, and you're right up there at the top of the list!

I appreciate that!! You are a good man Sparky!!!!

mingez said:
Sparky-Watts said:

I appreciate that!! You are a good man Sparky!!!!

That's what they tell me, but I don't let it go to my head! :lol:

Back