Wrecked

dayballer

Well i'm new here and now i'm gone I guess my I let my son drive the jeep to school an well he totaled it well the body shop said it was totaled to the tune of about $8000 yeah so now i have no jeep an don't know weather or not to buy it back as a salvage pretty much the whole front clip is shot and it buckeled the body behind the doors on both sides i'm not a super mechanic or gearhead so i cant decide if i am adventurous enough to take on the endeavor of rebuilding any advice????:(

Well how's your son? You can buy a new Jeep, sooner or later,(prolly later if your budget's like mine) but the son is one of a kind with no replacement parts available. If he's OK that's all that matters for now. :pray: Thank heaven if it was just the Jeep wrecked.

Thanks for your concern he is fine as a matter of fact he went to school 30 mins after the accident although he was walkin funny the next day an i seem to have lost a shoe seriously he was unharmed if i can find a way to post the pics i will they are on my phone so it may take a few days :(

is the frame bent , would be first question , second you could find a nice one for 8 grand if thats what ins is giving you ,

the 8000 is the estimate from the body shop the ins has not talked to me on an amount yet an I dont know if the frame is bent or not i am going to the body shop next week

Im glad your son is ok.

Punctuation please. That made my head hurt.

You could rebuild it as a trail buggy. Just tack diamond plate over any beat up sheet metal.

Make your son do all the hard work, since he totaled it :)

Back