Which is better

All what ya wanna do with it. I like my Cherokee because of the room and longer wheelbase. And because it drive way better than any wrangler. But. A wrangler has the cool effect. Take top and doors off. Short wheel base. Etc. all depends what you wanna do with it. I like both.

If I had more unspoken for money, I'd have one of each! Both are great for different things. The one thing in common to both is fun.

For now, my Wrangler TJ will have to do...unless that Lotto Ticket has just the right numbers this Friday.

three cheers for the posters so far. A great way to start an argument in life is post something about religion, taxes or politics, on a jeep board its Cherokee vr's Wrangler or square vr's round head lights. So three cheers to the posters so far!

Now in Rock crawling world, the stock advantage goes to-wards the Cherokee with its longer wheel base. Having the 101 inch length advantage just makes getting up some of those rock ledges much easier.

i don;t know man, those long wranglers still look funny to me.

(listen to me, my wife is trying to talk me in to buying one right now. she regrets selling her 93)

JK's with 113 inch do great, just very disappointed with the Rubicons Dana 44 front axle. Why did they weaken it like they did?

Back