Wheelin' anyone?

MerkL

I know a guy that just got a Jeep about the same size as mine. He traded it straight up for his mazda something-or-other. He didn't put the lift or tires on it, but he just herculined the inside and put some new seats in. My question is how do I convince (sp?) him to go offroad with me? I talked to him about wheelin' before, but he said he could never do that because he's afraid to mess it up? Any suggestions on how to convert him?

Key it when he's not looking then he won't be afraid of scratching it anymore.
Do what Bounty said and get him started looking at some magazines. Then take him to the May Madness ride.

JEEP CJ7 GAS TANK - $40

Show him your local stomping grounds with either him following you in his jeep or him riding shotgun.

throw a bucket of mud on it one night. when he comes out to leave in the morning and sees the new beauty that is his jeep....he'll understand and beg you to take him wheelin'.

MerkL said:
I know a guy that just got a Jeep about the same size as mine. He traded it straight up for his mazda something-or-other. He didn't put the lift or tires on it, but he just herculined the inside and put some new seats in. My question is how do I convince (sp?) him to go offroad with me? I talked to him about wheelin' before, but he said he could never do that because he's afraid to mess it up? Any suggestions on how to convert him?

Candy and a box of flowers. Heehhehehehehehehee! :lol: JK

Offer to let him trail ride with you in your Jeep. Then, let him drive (through some of the easier parts) And he'll have a blast! Of course, he'll then be hooked and want to go out in his own Jeep.

Otherwise, put one of these on his windshield:
image-missing.png

Back