what is the best cd to listen to while crusing with the top

ooooh i hate nelly... especially when my derrs are off, if i did listen to him, i wouldn't make sherr that nobody would herr it with therr errs... MAN that pisses me off... but i guess that's why i don't listen to it... i can't stop others from it[addsig]

its hot un herrrrrrrrre :lol: nelly was better pre- his obsession with rrrr's and that stupid bandaid thing, i dont know what its for tho so maybe theres some logical reason behind it.[addsig]

:lol: I don't know what's up with the band-aid thing either, but I didn't say I liked him, just some of his songs. Yes, the band-aid must gooooo 4 sure. Godsmack is most excellent super loud. Makes the elderly get out of my way when they HEAR me coming :-D [addsig]

You got to go with bluebelle's choice, radar Love by Golden Earing. The voice in my head that drives my heal, radio plays that forgotten song, rambling coming on strong..... Ya baby that's the good stuff. :cool: [addsig]

that song that goes gimme the beat boys to free my soul i wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift awayyy. And Sweet home alabama[addsig]

image-missing.png
I Can't drive 55 by Sammy Hagar, Metallica, Motly Crue....Great jammin tunes by all of them
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My daddy ran whiskey in a big black Dodge. Bought at an auction at the Mason's Lodge. Johnson county Sheriff painted on the side, just a shot-coat of primer and they looked inside. Well, him and my Uncle tore that engine down....I still remember that rumbling sound. Take that you rap freaks! :evil: [addsig]

Leon Rusell, David Allen Coe, Billy Joe Shaver, Dave Mathews, Blues Travlers, Johnny Cash, Merl Travis, Dr. John, Memphis Slim, Sleepy Labeef, John Hartford, Hank Williams Sr, Jr and the 3rd, Marshall Tucker Band, Atlanta Rythem Section, Country Joe and the Fish, Steppen Wolf, The Stones, Areo Smith, Merl Hagart, Greatful Dead, Red Clay Ramblers, Aztec Two Step, Red Knuckles and the Trail Blazers, Nina Seymone, BB King, John Lee Hocker, Bonnie Raytt, Red Sovine, Doc Watson, James Taylor, Deep Purple, Zyplin, Warn Zevon, Leon Redbone, Blondie, Police, Sting, Lawrence Welk (for when I am really feeling bonkers), George Jones, Johnny Horton, The Carter Family, John Prine, There might Be Giants, Pink Floyd, Twisted Sister, Guy Clark, Hayseed Dixie, Chili Pepers, Ramones, David Bowie, Lita Ford, Pat Benatar, Spinners, Four Tops, Marvin Gay, Barry White, Queens Riot, April Wine, Out Field, Kansas, Asia, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Poco, Beck, Seal, Erin Nevil and the Nevil Bros, Asleep at the wheel, Tina Turner, There is no end in site but I am tired of typin. put in on a big ol MP3 and set it on randon. Not a smidgen o rap other than Dave Mathews doing the standard of Snoop Doggs "Gin and Juice" with B1t(h#s in the liven room getting it on and they anit going home till 4 in th moning! Got my mind on my money and money on my mind!!!! Tug I love this stuff but have no real favorite! [addsig]

i believe it's OAR that does the hick remix of Gin and Juice, its passed off online to a number of bands tho, like Phish, Stix, Dave Matthews etc. i could be wrong tho, all i know is they have it on their CD and OAR is in town tommarrow night baby![addsig]

OK OAR has it! My rip is listed as dave mathews. Don't shoot the messanger! It still make me smile. Tug[addsig]

LOL, Just found this, another vote for Metallica! also how could we forget Guns & Roses? Tool Is good NIN, Manson, POD, Stained, AC/DC, Ozzy, OK anything LOUD and Heavy, or just ROCKS

There is nothing like a listening to alittle Dave driving around with the top down on a beautiful day! I thought it was Phish that did Gin and Juice?? OAR is great to listen to though.

Wow you really have been diggin into the archives!

Toby Keith is always good, but I listen to everything. Tug's list is outstanding.

Millie Vanillie is all I blare out of my jeep. Those dudes rock, or do they! LOL, Some Dr Hook and the medicin show or Mitch ryder and the detroit wheels, John Cafferty and the beaver brown band. Let's see, Metallica of course. Sam Hagar, solo. And many more, whatever I feel like at the time. But, usually or should I say never Rap, just not into it. Too much hype and gangsta antics for me.

Back