what is the best cd to listen to while crusing with the top

check that out... another vote for metallica there[addsig]

Thank you, it's taken along time and alot of
image-missing.png
to find these. But I'll let you all in on a secret. I did a search on google for smilies. I have a ton of websites bookmarked for smilies. When I started finding these, I was all
image-missing.png

Todd
image-missing.png

You can also click on my smilies and just use the website URL[addsig]

Everyone got their tickets to the Summer Sanitarium Tour?
Got mine!!!
Metallica is the best band, anything old is definatly God work, and Fuel is a Standard crusing song

And... when the time hits just right I throw in a little 80's hair rock to let loose
[addsig]

sweet home alabama is probably one of the greatest songs ever written. and there cant be that many rap haters out there cause ive seen like 7 different sub posts. last time i checked subs were most commonly used with rap?[addsig]

metallica is WITHOUT A DOUBT the best band... i've got my tickets... i think i'll be hitting 3 shows[addsig]

well work has been busy for me.. but as for this post. I think WHITESNAKE song "here i go again on my own" would be great. The only good rap stuff would be Vanilla Ice, MrTs rap album, or the hulkster(the wrestler) rap album. Personally. for me just depends on my mood lately it has been jimmy eat world(new one), Bouncing souls(hopeless romantic), taking back sunday, just anything good punk. rock ska, rock. Its all good. Country isnt bad. But I think I could frown upon someone blasting country...

steve :-D[addsig]

Got back from my drive just to see what is best to blast....and the winner is.....Yup Travis Tritt...Down the road i go!!!....but be careful....it'll get you a speedin ticket :evil:

Dawg[addsig]

you know... its strange how you can tell that an artist is a country artist by the sound of his/her name[addsig]

nothin but mettalica blastin ot of my jeep :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

I think that id be cranken metalica,red hot chily peppers,or blindside. :wink: Sully[addsig]

YES bout time ya'll rap folk showed up ive been getting stomped.... you wanna pick up chicks? bump get busy, you can hear them squeal and scream for miles when that song comes on, oh and how bout a lil bone thugs :cool: [addsig]

I must be old. How about ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd? :cool: [addsig]

How about ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd

This is the real test for music! We have been able to tune in a station any where in the USA to hear the songs of the 70's and 80's any time day or night. Twenty or thirty years from now do you all really think the bone thugs or what ever you were talking about well be able to say the same. Tug[addsig]

there we go.... metallica and rhcp... always were, and always will be on the radio[addsig]

If you got the stereo to blare, I like listening to Kid Rock, Hank Jr, Godsmack or Chris Cagle when I'm rollin' with the top off. I must admit though, I do like Ja Rule & Nelly too. :p

edited by: Slick, Mar 22, 2003 - 04:13 PM[addsig]

Back