what color

XjShake

I'm fixing to paint my xj and I was wondering what color I should paint it... I'm thinking two tone bedliner and gloss white... I'm not sure if ima do rattle can or roll on... probably roll on it seems the easiest... whats you guys take on it

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110311_043955.png
    ForumRunner_20110311_043955.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 181

Also I want to add am external roll cage and paint it with the bedliner along with Lebaron hood vents

Leave whats black black and paint it white. White and black is the coolest combination since the first television. Make the roll cage black also, it would add a nice outlined look to it.

jps4jeep said:

The girl friend wants me to paint my cj pink....I told her the most pink might be Velcro on pink fender flares... An only when she's with me :p

jps4jeep said:

Now there is food for thought... hmmm... maybe next time... hopefully I can get some new fenders so I can start to het her looking good... I'm going to pick up a parts keep but it is a four door... hard to find two door body parts at the local pick and pull

Check out rustys genders they are cut out and flared look like pre runner kinda. Paint it like a zebra haha. Jk.

I dont think your gonna paint it, your exhaust has been hanging low for months now,and I see it's still hanging low. If ya cannt fix your exhaust ,how do you think your gonna come up with the energy to paint it? other then that I think it could be a nice looking rig,painted white with tinted windows would look pretty good. Paint the exhaust black and white, zebra style.

Get a tire carrier also,looks tacky sitting there in the back,but if ya tint your windows,no one can see it.

Yea... I just got a parts jeep so the exhaust will be fixed this weekend... im about to get her looking good now that I got the parts to fix her

I just threw the tire on top because we had a lot of snow and I could push people if I put it up front

Definitely white with black. Its the best looking combo for those rigs. Btw....he really likes to give you a hrs time about your exhaust doesn't he?

What is my take you ask.
Well judging by your exhaust hanging down and your front driveshaft angle you have bigger issues to deal with than what color to paint it. lol
Paint it like a zebra. Google search for Ted Nugent's Bronco.

You guys are good and don't miss anything... this is an old pic and yes the driveshaft was hanging.. I broke my front pinion yoke so I had it just hanging there while I was changing it... I'm replacing the exhaust system this weekend.... I finally got the motor running smooth which has been my main concern... I have just been over looking a lot of smaller things...

Haha... I actually like criticism because if it wasn't for that boot I probably wouldn't do anything but sit around the house lol

Well,we are here to accomidate ya,sorry about your luck that ya got so many boots and A holes to deal with,post some pics when ya get it done.

The girl friend wants me to paint my cj pink....I told her the most pink might be Velcro on pink fender flares... An only when she's with me :p
i was leaving school the other day and saw a pink wrangler that had barbie written on both doors and the hood. i wish i got a pic of it.

Back