Well my transmission came in today....

I've been reading this thread for a few days now, not posting anything because I didn't have a solution, and frankly, it wasn'y my business. Bounty Hunter, both parties know about the missing 5th gear, and are going to resolve this, but you still try to start something. This isn't helpful and is only creating more problems.[addsig]

I've been reading this thread for a few days now, not posting anything because I didn't have a solution, and frankly, it wasn't my business. Bounty Hunter, both parties know about the missing 5th gear, and are going to resolve this, but you still try to start something. This isn't helpful and is only creating more problems.[addsig]

buonty hunter lets just say it ,,, u don't like me ... fine.... if thats the way u want to be ...... do i make u feel threaten or is it that i have answers from a more hardcore side of jeepin ... if RAYOVAC wants to talk to me ,, he can ...

this funkin 5th gear yes i have used it when i 1st put the transmission back in but 50 mph with my foot on the floor makes for some real bad gas mileage...

again RayOvac what every i can do let me know ...

look if i wanted to rip him off i would not have sold it so cheep $$ 200

like 200 goes a long way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rrrrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhhhttttttttttttt

i think i'll take the rest of this year off with all the money i made on this deal........

dude i'm here and if u want to take shots at me have fun
image-missing.png

oh yeah ,,, i have to say this --------

and u still don't hear refund cause i don't have to tell u sh_t

thank you
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey, bud, it's got nothing to do with not liking you. I don't know you so I can't come to the conclusion that I don't like you. I'm not that way. I just call them how I see them.

I don't see how you bring in 'answers from the hardcore side of jeepin'
image-missing.png
I don't know what or how you wheel, let alone be able to tell from what experience your answers and conclusions draw upon. This must be right up there with the tire size complex you have
image-missing.png
Sounds awfully juvenile to me.

I'm not trying to start anything, just giving my take on it. I can do that. Don't like it, you don't have to reply. Forums are all about replies, and that's what I'm doing.

I happen to be going through similar transmission problems, and just installed an AX5 I picked up locally for $125, WITH a working 5th gear, well working for now
image-missing.png

1bigmf shouldn't care what I have to say, it's between the two of them. It's up to him to let what I post bother him or not. And I know what it takes to break 5th gear, now you admit to having it in 5th
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>

i have never used 5th since i have 35's on it........i had it rebuilt last march

why would i want to sell you a broke transmission?

i just have all these extra parts....i have an extra transfercase too....

sold the 2.5 fuel injected to a friend for 300$$.....need to get rid of the rest.....its better than letting them sit there in my garage

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

reply:

Just wanted to post this because this is what this board is for....right?

WHAT'S BETWEEN MEN IS BETWEEN MEN. AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE THE JUVENILE WHO KEEPS GETTING INVOLVED WITH SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO YOU.

BIG TIRES ARE JUVENILE?

THIS SOUNDS LIKE JEEP ENVY
image-missing.png

I WASNT YELLING, JUST WANTED IT TO STAND OUT
image-missing.png

MAN, BOUNTY HUNTER, YOU REALLY MAKE ME
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I know nothing about you, why would I be envious? Especially of somebody who talks as much trash as you?

Of course, everybody with small tires are jealous of you, especially us non-hardcore jeepers
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>WHAT'S BETWEEN MEN IS BETWEEN MEN. AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE THE JUVENILE WHO KEEPS GETTING INVOLVED WITH SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO YOU.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, but it pertained to me the second he posted complaining about buying a bad transmission. Maybe he should have kept it off the boards if he (or you) didn't want replies
image-missing.png
[addsig]

REPLY POST:

hey, i'm going to be in Moab Utah this summer and just to show how nice I am.......

I would like to invite you.

image-missing.png

[addsig]

you guys COULD exchange phone numbers, email addresses, or IM names... might be easier[addsig]

well ok then ,,,,,,,, i have 3 other trip in the month of march ... one is TX4WD MEGA RUN in northeast TEXAS another in DEL RIO west TEXAS another that is a rockcrawling comp in MEXICO(just outside of TEXAS) ... how about one of these? \

OKLAHOMA in april ,,,,, to many to list ... where are u ,,,, are u in the southern U.S.
image-missing.png
all right ,, catch u later
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm in the relatively flat Midwest. And my Jeep looks a bit like your avatar (which by the way is much better than your old avatar) except it has the M8274 on the front bumper.

We'll be going to Southwest Missouri (near the Arkansas border) in March. Then to the Badlands Offroad Park in Indiana, and Turkey Bay OHV in Kentucky. Don't get much further than that for now. May get out to Colorado and even to Moab one of these days, even easier now that I've got a towbar on the front of the YJ, makes the long trips easier on the family
image-missing.png
[addsig]

hey 1bigmf, you should try the Las Cruces Chile challenge in New Mexico. Or the competition in Aztec, NM.[addsig]

i liked the ICP pic, it went with the big jeep persona. ibigmf by the way i start my SOA in 2 weeks thanks for all the help and such with that, i may have more questions. peace man sucks they got it out for you i dont wanna get involved cause ITS NOT MY BUSINESS OR MY FIGHT. how bout that fruitpunch snitty?[addsig]

was going to chile challenge with my boys from BRUTAL OFFROAD but my club has to represent at the MEGA RUN ... so this is life ,,, besides this MEXICO gig seens cool...

i will be shootin for a 1st ( i hope) ... small exo on FEB 8, at a new 4x4 shop here in town where i will be using an old set of tires for a burnout contest and out flexin dem coil jeeps on the ramp (rti 1210).... afterr that will head down to DEVIL'S DEN to run the rocks and axle braker...
image-missing.png
man after that it's off again but this time just for fun !!!!
image-missing.png
into the TEXAS hill country for a goodbye trip with some friends ... one of us had his # called and is shipping out... so it will be wheelin ,, b-b-q ,, and beer.. just plain old good times..then comes march..................back to work ,,, if you can call 4wheelin work
image-missing.png

i know ,,, i know ,, bla bla bla

JEEPMASTER IF YOU NEED SOMETHING JUST LET ME KNOW
image-missing.png

oh ,, i liked the pic too

don't worry about me
image-missing.png
it's no BIG deal... i'm a BIG boy... this is a BIG world ....and right now i'm thinking that i should of called my jeep the BIG SHOW ... oooppss only 6 letters fits on da plates hhhhuuuuummmm 1BIG MF it works for me
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back