Video of a Jeep rollover.

Man, what a wild ride. I just wish my Jeep had the capabilities to get up half of that hill. You'd think he'd just flip over once very slowly, but he just keeps on tumbling.

Bring on the Grocery Getter!!!!

I think I like Ah L'Amour the best off that site LOL REALLY shows my luck with Women.

he didn't do what his spotter said. Spotter was telling him to turn right and he went straight up the steapest part of that climb.

Actually,the driver is a she.I couldnt watch the video this time,but I have seen it along with the story that goes with it.Man oh man,that still leaves the thought of what would happen when you roll over.

Stocker run

Yes, it was a female Jeeper, not that it matters. This happened a year or two ago, I first saw it on JeepsUnlimited shortly after it happened.

Yes, the spotter kept telling her to go right, and she stayed in it to the left and the front end just kept climbing. Looks like it started climbing the wall quickly and I'm sure the spotter quickly disappeared over the hood from the driver's view. I don't think it's a case of not trusting the spotter, but not being able to see the spotter. Hate to armchair quarterback her, I'm not out there trying an extreme climb like that. Someday.

The cage was the type that bolts to the cowl next to the dash, and doesn't extend to the floor. There were close-up pics floating around that showed how the cowl seperated from the tub by a few inches, but overall held up well and protected the occupants as it was designed to do.

Good God, I had to wince over and over on that video. I haven't seen anyone ask about the driver. Was she okay??? That rollover looks like it would be my nightmare. Me and mountains don't get along. Give me some MUD anyday, tyvm.

Lady :roll:

Holy Cow, I can't stop watching it. That girl was going to town. I just read the last post again and saw that the rollbar was effective so that's good news.

Back