Ugliest thing I ever saw...

64Jeeper

The family and I were on our way to visit the mother-in-law, when we saw this coming down the road towards us
image-missing.png

The one we saw was yellow. Now, it really wasn't that bad till I noticed how wide the fenders really were. It just didn't look right with fenders that wide. It reminded me of the YJ's that came with those wide fenders with the turn signal lights in them.[addsig]

sorry friend, your picture didn't post.[addsig]

Ok, well, just look left at the HJ7 conversion kit, cause that's where the picture came from.[addsig]

Those hj7 conversion kits are very ugly.Your pic keeps changing but I know what you are talking about. Sully[addsig]

Yeah that is a totally dumb kit. A Jeep is a Jeep and a Hummer is a Hummer. There is no such thing as a Jummer ;-) [addsig]

I don't understand it looks really nice to me ! If I could afford on I can say I would love to have one on my ol YJ. NOT had you going didn't I. tug[addsig]

Good poiny. If you want a hummer just go get one. But there is nothing like the feeling of Jeep mobling... Whoop Whoop... OlllllO[addsig]

Back