Too Much LIft?

beachjeep

A new place to ride in the midwest!

Just a quick question - I am currently running 31's with a 2" body lifton my 95 YJ. I also want to add a 2-3" suspension lift to increase my offroad performance. Is this too much for 31" tires. I dont want to go too high and end up looking funny with too small a tire. Is anyone else running this setup - 2" body and 3" suspension? Thanks, Im new to the list. 2nd Jeep =- used to have a 91 YJ - sold it and went nuts - had to get back in a Jeep.

in my opinion, it would look just fine

If you're bored like me......

wouldn't look too bad..just when your 31's have no tread left...snag a set of 33s or so.

It will look a little like this
image-missing.png

You can see the difference front and rear. Tires are 235-75-15's

Tires were year old mt/r's and could not justifying throwing them out with good tread left![/i]

Do you have a 2" body lift on that jeep in the pic? There is some diff in the 31 vs the 235 - so maybe it would be alright. Thanks for the help guys.

Man, I didnt even notice that - got the Name a couple of years ago with My 91 YJ - I guess that would mean you stole my name 8) I live in Wilmington, NC and hit the beach at the North and South end of Carolina Beach. Though the South End is a State Park and they are thinking of charging an admisson fee of $40.00 - the north end is city owner and no fees.

I was just kidding man. I live on the beach in Florida and love jeepin around the Gulf with my old school CJ7. Oh and BTW, I have a 2" body lift riding on 33's and they look perfect!

Best of luck,

Back