Too COLDD

jeepin916

its so cold here, everytime i go to play with my jeep and do something on it its just too cold, its not summer no more :cry: no more working on my jeep :cry:

Ya it's a tid bit nippy here too. Supposed to snow here saturday I'm really happy. If it's gonna be cold than there better be snow to make it bareable. Can't wait!!!!!

stalling yj

Lets all move to Florida. IT was 35 today and tommorrow the high is 38. I cannot stand cold weather. Jeep or no Jeep.

Lady

i hear yeah!! it is -8 degrees celcious right now..hope my kerosen heater in the garge can keep up with the cold so i can work on my rig. lol good thing i bought that old toyota beater to drive for the winter. :lol:

The day was a bit nippy here but still got out there and turned a wrench a time or two. tug

i wish i had a garage or something that i can stick my truck into to stay out of the wind,, i need to turn them wrenches and get my axles ready for gears. this sux it needs to warm up for 2 days so i can go tear apart everything i need apart ... :evil:

BBBBbbbbbbrrrrrrrr...shiver....cold here too.

I know...let's all drive to Marshfield, MA and kidnap Laura and Joe. Then we will take them to Florida and hold them hostage on a cruise ship bound for the Bahamas!

On the way to Florida, we could kidnap LadyJeepFreak too.

We need not send any ransom notes until the ship returns...in the spring of next year!!!

A Jeepz.com cruise!!! YEAH!!!!

:wink:

Gadget

PS: BTW, it is ssssoooo cold here, that earlier today I saw a chicken cross the road with a capon.

:mrgreen:

good time for the heater to stop workin huh... i went 3 hours of plowing without heat today

Inspector-Gadget, Is it kidnapping if you go willingly? This morning in Marshfield it was a cold 18 degrees. A beachie trip is sounding better everyday!

Here in southern Indiana the temperature is...... to freakin cold!! i think the highs are in the mid 40's about all week.. and the wind wont quit blowin! So here i am lookin at this months JP with all kinds of pictures of topless jeeps..... just makes me wish it was summer that much more. This is the first winter since ive had the top off the jeep (i got the jeep last december) so its kinda rough on me here. :( o well i just hope the top lives through the winter... its seen better days. And im going to have to come up with the money to replace it either next spring or next fall.... probably next fall cuz hopefully i wont be using it much over the summer :)

Nathan

should get a good ol snow and or ice storm buy morning! hehehehe I can not wait till spring but I will make the best of the cold while it is here! tug

Brrrrrrr, it was 72 a couple of days ago... I don't know if I'll be able to handle this. :mrgreen:

I dont know why everyone is complaining about the cold. Now that its here... GO SKIING! I cant wait to get started

Back