Too COLDD

Judge I'm with you, if you take up skiing it makes the winter go much faster

Kidnap me too! Im on the way to mass, just head up US 1/I95 you cant miss me! I like the cold weather but hate having to actually having to work, etc in it.

HAHAHAHA!

Looks like we are going to have to rent a bus to hold all these volunteer kidnappees!

We could call it the "Parrot-Head" express!

:wink:

Gadget

Gadget im with ya all the way, espically now that youre bringing buffet into this!

Yeah, i love the winter when in a place where you can actually take advantage of the snow. I snowboard quite a bit. Going to Dever this weekend, but won't be able to take advantage as I will be there on business.

Winter is killing me. It's sooooo cold. Brrrrrrrrrr.

Wait, I have to water my lawn! Hahahahahahaha!

I better winterize my air conditioning unit... nah i'll wait till next month. :wink:

Hey gadget, you think that little kidnapping tour could make a side trip to indiana and get me?? :lol: :D

Nathan

Leaking dash fluid....

After you round everyone up up north, swing on by Memphis on your way south. I'll bring the drinks and Buffett cd's. :lol:

Oil pressure running high?

"This morning, I shot six holes in my freezer. I think I got Cabin Fever, Somebody sound the alarm..." Buffet or Bust!

Brace yourselves New England, over a foot of snow headed our way this weekend... Have a great time wheelin' in that, NEJeepz.

P.S. Just planned my trip to St. John USVI, and we are renting a Wrangler for the week! Can't wait to try out the TJ jeepin' experience.

you will be forever hooked IF you had basic mods like Disconnects. Actually, take a 5/8" Ratchet and take them off and zip-tie them outta the was and test the Flex of the Quadra-coil.

ohhh man theres like a foot of snow outside my house this is horrible another day down for werkin on the jeep i guess ill go ahve a snow ball fight with the neighbors haha

Back