Time for the Tourney!

well if tonight (3-18-05) wasnt a bracket buster for a lot of people, i dont know what is. i did two brackets, and 'cuse was going to the final four in both, and kansas was going at least 2 rounds.... ah the joys.

RE: yj soft top

judge09 said:
I cant believe Duke got a one seed. They lost twice to maryland. The ACC bias in college bball polls are sickening.

Vermont and Bucknell into the second round!! Shapin' up to be an interesting tourney. Sorry, Mingez, I was riding New Mexico to the elite 8 in one of my brackets (I'm playing 6).

Go ACC!!!! Go Bucknell!!

RE: Re: Comparing Cherokees

I know guys, Maryland isn't even in the Tourney. They suck this year. I'm just pissed 'cause they beat Duke twice and other good teams then lose to Clemson and the like :evil: :evil: :evil:

RE: Got the lift on

jay79cj7 said:
Well, Jules, your FDU guys gave me a little scare in the first half. More like the Illini gave me a scare, but it turned out OK.

Yeah, I woke up the next morning and saw that they lost by only 12 or so. Hey, I'll take that for a team that should have lost by more!!

mingez said:
Damn Villanova! Damn them to hell.

GO CATS!!!! The Lobos gave them a scare when the Cats couldn't shoot for heck in the last half. They went 12 minutes without a bucket at one point. Jay Wright better wake them up against Florida.

My final four are; North Carolina, Illinois, Kentucky, Wake Forest. I have Illinois winning it all.

uconn just busted my other bracket up, oh well, time for the men's hockey tourney to start anyways. go eagles.

judge09 said:
My bracket this year busted fast. Oh well 3 weeks or so until Baseball starts.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, nope. But I have to admit, I watched more baseball last year than I have since the Oakland/Giants earthquake series. Of course, I'm a Bay Area sports fan.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of curling and sport fishing.

RE: Check for MUD!!!

This whole steroid thing is ruining my baseball experience this year. I dont want to hear about it anymore. I wish they would just hurry up and get the regulations in place so we can drop the topic and get back to the game.

fast back roll bar and stuff

All you hear in the news is steroids, Terri Schiavo, and Michael Jackson! At least Scott Peterson is out of the news.

RE: Re: RE: Politics, religion, and her

jay79cj7 said:
Its that time of year again! I am an Illinois alum myself, and can't wait to see how things turn out.

What other schools do we have represented here on Jeepz?

49088-2.jpeg

Well, it looks like it your boys and my Carolina Tarheels in the final!!!! Great matchup - should be a good game!!

Mounting warn 8274 winch on CJ7

My money is on illinois.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Politics, religion, and her

i agree, unc looked strong, but at the same time, illinois beat louisville handily as well. i think that the best two teams in the country are clearly in the championship game. as for the outlook, i gotta disagree sully, partially, if UNC plays as a team, and they play to win, instead of playing as individuals, each with their own agenda, they cannot lose. they are simply the best team, and collection of talent in college. that said, if everyone tries to be the hero, illinois can definately beat them. my feeling is just that if UNC plays as a team, they cannot be beat.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Politics, religion, and her

, if UNC plays as a team, and they play to win, instead of playing as individuals, each with their own agenda, they cannot lose.

Good point.

Back