Time for the Tourney!

jay79cj7

RE: What Kind of Jeep Do You Own?

Its that time of year again! I am an Illinois alum myself, and can't wait to see how things turn out.

What other schools do we have represented here on Jeepz?

49088-3.jpeg

RE: jeep story

ACC country!!!! Duke, Carolina, Wake, and NC State!!! Go Heels!!!

folding buck knife for sale

jay79cj7 said:
Its that time of year again! I am an Illinois alum myself, and can't wait to see how things turn out.

What other schools do we have represented here on Jeepz?

I'm an FDU alum. They don't stand a chance against Illinois. Basketball was not big there when I graduated (my guess is that it still isn't either). I went to a game once where my roommates and I made up the majority of the fans. Let's just say all the fans were drunk and disorderly that night. :)
But that's okay, I'm also a huge Villanova fan. Go Wildcats!!
Jules

Cuse in the House....Syracuse Orange.....part of the greatest basketball conference in the country.

Mountain West Champs: University of New Mexico Lobos! I wen't to UNM and obtained my Bachelor's there.

They had a great season with their star Grainger and his magnificient showing against Boget and UTAH. Going up against Villanova...they can beat them, but won't go much further than that. But here's to hoping!

GO LOBOS!

I'm also a Stanford fan. (Bay Area Represent)

RE: Local Soldiers Heartwarming Tribute

One more day until Tourney time. I cant wait. I actually watched the play in game last night.

judge09 said:
One more day until Tourney time. I cant wait. I actually watched the play in game last night.

Go Oakland!!!!! Break that 0-80 jinx!!!!...........oops, they play Carolina - never mind! :shock:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Large turkey sub

TwistedCopper said:
FEAR THE TURTLE!!!

MARYLAND
Well you know that Maryland, well....nevermind, carry on, you're bound to find out sooner or later. :oops:

I cant believe Duke got a one seed. They lost twice to maryland. The ACC bias in college bball polls are sickening.

RE: Another poopy cj

I had LSU beating Arizona in the second round too. Couple that with Pitt losing in the first round and things arent starting off too good for me. GO CUSE!

RE: Factory wheel backspacing

Well, Jules, your FDU guys gave me a little scare in the first half. More like the Illini gave me a scare, but it turned out OK.

RE: Re: RE: Skiing

Whats everyones Final Four picks, I have Illinois, Louisville, UNC, and Syracuse.

Back