The poster MonsterRD was talking about (the one and only Jee

eye2mind

Here is a one of a kind Jeep poster that can have your Jeep instead of the blue wrangler in the middle for only $15!!!!

- Just send your pictures (digital one's high resolution) or scan the photo in and send.
(file types .jpg .gif .psd)

- Include a phone number and address to ship too.

- Include your $15.

- Get your 11" x 17" poster in the mail in 2 weeks or less!!! With your Jeep on it!

Send info and pictures or questions and comments to eye2mind@spymac.com

Here's what it would look like! Now just imaging your jeep instead of the blue wrangler

MonsterRD can back me up, this is legit folks...

image-missing.png

Thanks to Glass79CJ5dude for hosting it.

i had trouble with the browser i was using and the host i had the picture on is obviously going to be a butt about it. Thanks for helping Glass.

PS. FOLKS THIS IS A LOW RES ROUGH OF WHAT THE POSTER LOOKS LIKE. THE ACTUAL QUALITY IS GOOD AT ACTUAL SIZE.

edited by: eye2mind, Jun 06, 2003 - 12:17 AM[addsig]

Look like what ???? I can't see anything ..... :-? [addsig]

Hey thanks, i had trouble with the browser login etc. i was using and the host i had the picture on is obviously going to be a butt about it, so here is the direct link. Thanks for helping Glass. :-D :-D

Click Here to see 11 x 17 Jeep poster or look below

PS. FOLKS THIS IS A LOW RES ROUGH OF WHAT THE POSTER LOOKS LIKE. THE ACTUAL QUALITY IS GOOD. :roll:
image-missing.png

Image hosted by Glass, Thanks!! or click link above

edited by: eye2mind2, Jun 05, 2003 - 11:57 PM[addsig]

crossed signal?

edited by: USMPK9, Jun 05, 2003 - 11:45 PM[addsig]

Ummmm I guess I am having problems it is saying it is for Spymac Members only ......... :-? [addsig]

Sorry im having picture posting problems.. the moderators on spymac were messing with me its not my fault. the link should work now i just checked it. If you want a poster please email me the pictures eye2mind@spymac.com and include the info i requested at top so i can get them to you and please send a decent size picture and not a thumbnail or 1" size. Thanks![addsig]

I had the pic posted. I guess they caught on to the linking to the poster picture. Besides, I really don't think that you are missing much anyway. I'll copy the pic to my web page, then link it from there.[addsig]

Now I know you should be able to see the picture now...
image-missing.png

Is that better?[addsig]

Roger that, Jhiggens

Gentlemen, if it's this hard to post a pic
to the net,,,, how hard will it be to meet
the promise of a personalized poster.?

edited by: USMPK9, Jun 05, 2003 - 05:30 PM

My aploigizes for not having it right the first time. I know printing. im a graphic artist, im new to even html so it took me a few trys but the link is working now... If anyone cant see it email me and ill send you a copy of it.

eye2mind@spymac.com

Thanks for your patience. :-D [addsig]

Thats alright dude, I got it. Hope you don't mind me adding your poster pic to my site for linking purposes though, cause your site won't allow it. And everyone wanted to see the pic.[addsig]

Hey thats a good lookin poster.Nice work. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Hey bros what's up, sorry about the confusion, Eye2mind is my son, He made this poster for me for fathers day, We really were not trying to sell anything, I just thought it would be cool for you guys to have one with a picture of your jeep on it. It is definately a one of a kind, I asked him to post the pics, because I did not know how. I was responding to those who asked to post a pic. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. hope you all can see it now, he had probs with the server. That's what it cost him to reproduce my original with your jeeps pic in it. Thanks guys and gals for understanding. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

I think you guys were a little harsh on the lad, Don't you, he was just trying to help me out, If anyone is at fault I'm guilty. Once again sorry to upset anyone, I really like this club, I think it looks great, and plan to hang it up as any proud dad would. Simply responded to requests to post a pic. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

It was just a few crossed signals, I have no problem...we are all a big family with the same brand of toys.....But I will get one as soon as I figure out how to do everything.............. :-D [addsig]

Back