the end of my world...

RE: Re: RE: the end of my world...

antsinmypants said:
antsinmypants wrote:
... i bought it for my bf.....

well thanks for ruining the fantasy

I belive this is somthing you wrote a while ago... well you can bring back the fantasy now. he broke up with me on friday night for some girl who reads the same books as he does.... like HELLO!!!! girl who buys you si swimsuit edition, or someone you can compare your thoughts on some stupid intelectual book. AND (not that looks matter) but i am a WHOLE lot cuter. and he said everything was perfect with us just shes too much like him for him not to try it out with her. grr-rah!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend. He's gotta be drunk to dump a gal like you for some chick that reads one book in common. I give him props for facing you though and telling you why.

But you girl, are cute, a Jeep gal, like the outdoors, and funny. Not to mention you moon all the time. I mean... that's the complete package! Only downside I've seen is that you can't spell the word "Censored." :lol:

Fun, outdoorsy AND cute? There aren't many gals like you out there...I'm pretty sure you are all computer generated, cause I ain't seeing any of you around here.

PS-- Don't listen to 88Wrangles, I already called it. :wink:

PPS -- Berretta, I too want a link to #4 in Junk's above post.

mingez said:
antsinmypants said:
antsinmypants wrote:

I belive this is somthing you wrote a while ago... well you can bring back the fantasy now. he broke up with me on friday night for some girl who reads the same books as he does.... like HELLO!!!! girl who buys you si swimsuit edition, or someone you can compare your thoughts on some stupid intelectual book. AND (not that looks matter) but i am a WHOLE lot cuter. and he said everything was perfect with us just shes too much like him for him not to try it out with her. grr-rah!!!

..........Only downside I've seen is that you can't spell the word "Censored." :lol:

Hey, Mingez, she's Canadian.....they spell everything whacky!! "Can I write you a cheque?" :shock: :shock:

Am I the only guy on here that has copied every photo Kim has posted on this site of her butt?

All I can say is thank God I have Sunshine, or I'd be lost in the Canadian outback looking for her!!! :lol:

Yes Kimbo is an AWESOME chickie. Boyfriends suck... get some manfriends

But a word to anyone with some relationship issues... you've lived single before, i've lived single my entire life, there are people who live single their entire lives... its not something that can't be handled.

When people go through a stressful breakup with someone they care for, it is not the beginning of bad time, but simply the end of another great chapter in life's book. The pages are blank from there on, fill'em up with something good.

RE: cd players

Berettajeep, I hope that I'm the last to hi-jack your thread by deviating from your topic .... ya gotta appreciate that with all of the chit-chat here that we all care and most of us have been there/done it/got over it/and in hind-sight (oh, ants!! :p ) are glad that it happened as some, shall we call them "posssible sole-mates at the time", turn out to be the last person you would want as your long-term mate (for some reason the word "shallow" pops into my head.) There are a couple of great philosophys given in this thread that ring true and you know which ones they are. These are your friends that are looking back in their past experiences and testimonials at what you can only see as your present "crisis". I suggest that you take these suggestions at face value.

On a lighter side, you horndogs leave ants alone. She has her own unique, stressful situations with her ex BF and full medical coverage! :lol: LBR

Hey, there was no "horn dog" about it. I was talking about what a interesting and attractive personality she has.

Beretta, if you don't come back I'm gonna hunt you down. We need ya here.

cd stuff

berettajeep said:
hey to all those who "know me" My life has ended, the women I loved dearly no longer feels anything for me...she fell for another.
since this is her computer I probably will no longer visit here.
it was good to talk with some of you I will no log out goodbye

berettajeep

That sucks man. I feel for you. Just remember that if she has feelings for someone else she wasnt the right girl for you. We all deserve someone that we can unconditionally love and will return the same feelings. The right girl is out there keep looking. Once you find her it will be sooo worth it.

There are two places in the US that I have been that has an abornmal amount of hot chicks, South Florida and Texas. Man you cant turn around down here without running into some cutie. Come on down!

antsinmypants said:
antsinmypants wrote:

See above to Berretta and subsitute girls for guys (unless you swing that way....we are not here to judge) South FL is a nice place to meet good looking guys too. If there are still a bunch of jeeperz still looking come Feb/March I might have to get together a jeepz singles event in Fort Lauderdale during spring break. Noone goes home alone!

judge09 said:
There are two places in the US that I have been that has an abornmal amount of hot chicks, South Florida and Texas. Man you cant turn around down here without running into some cutie. Come on down!
OH, Boy and do they know how to grow'em down here :wink: , from one Ohioian to another...... DUDE, MOVE SOUTH!!!!

image-missing.png

and as the wise Red Green once said: Keep your stick on the ice...... we're all in this together
http://redgreen.com/files/layout/keepstickonice.wav

RE: Death Wobble?

judge09 said:

You must have never been to Georgetown in Washington, D.C. on a spring day - or any day for that matter. I guarantee you've never seen anything like it.

TwistedCopper said:
judge09 said:

You must have never been to Georgetown in Washington, D.C. on a spring day - or any day for that matter. I guarantee you've never seen anything like it.

I know how it is being at a northern university. I graduated from Syracuse. I agree with you that when the spring finally hits the clothes start shedding off and the hot bods come out. But I am still holding on to my original statement. The quantity and quality of the hoties in FL and TX is unreal. (Not that there arent cute girls everywhere).

I've been to G'town, lived in DC area for three years, now in Miami-Ft Lauderdale area and I would have to agree with Judge09 the quantity and quality down here is outrageous! I had no problem walking around G'town and fitting in, now I feel out of place walking around South Beach with all the hot people around there. Gotta learn how to dress better I suppose! Nahhhh!

CJ transfer case grinding (!)

excuse me... but i think your missing somewhere when thinking about chicks... have any of you boys been to canada??? the beaver is not our national animal for nothing

RE: Re: RE: New Jersey State Inspection

Granted, I haven't been to Canada and from what I have seen of antsinmypants looks like there's definitely potential!

Re: RE: Re: the end of my world...

antsinmypants said:
excuse me... but i think your missing somewhere when thinking about chicks... have any of you boys been to canada??? the beaver is not our national animal for nothing

I meant no disrespect to the women of other areas, but Ants have you been to south FL or texas. I think you would have to agree with ND and myself. Its pretty silly. I have had some fun times in canada and some of our ladies to the north are very fine but the quality and quantity of south FL and texas is a whole nother ball game. That being said good looking ladies can be found anywhere. You just gotta keep your eyes open.

She's right though. I live 1.5 hours from Canada and they do manufacture some quality females

aww beretta, hang in there! enjoy the fun of singleness :D , you can start by spending more time at the library computers hanging out here, (but not too much time, that might be kind of creepy for the other library patrons :lol: ).

sorry to read ants!

people come and go in your life; sometimes the reasons are discovered later or sometimes they are never discovered but either way, it keeps life interesting!

:lol: at the discussion of hottie locations

Back