The checks in the mail...

As soon as my dad gets home i'm finally ordering my lift. RE 4.5 extreme duty. Decided to go with jeepinoutfitters.com, with the free shipping and shocks it's a hard deal to beat. Anybody dealt with them before and could give me a ballpark figure as to how long i'm gonna have to wait for them to ship now? Guess i'm gonna have to start saving for some real tires now too.

[edit] Ordered now i'm waiting...

Last edited:
Their stuff is "drop shipped" from RE. In other words they put the order in and it's shipped factory-direct. I have dealt with them and really like their overall service. The guy I bought my Jeep from got the lift that's on it (also RE) from them.

That's probably the best
SUA kit you can find. Looking forward to pics.

Nothing, The dough for this year is gone,but there's always next year!

Last edited:
Waiting for my new shoes for crews workboots to arrive, as mine have holes and exposed metal inside 'em... And still on backorder are my honeywell control units. I want to be able to control the furnaces and some lighting from the computer...

I HATE waiting.

I have a tow hook kit and Exhaust kit SLOWLY making it's way across the country, and a bunch of stuff for a fish tank sitting at home full of water and nothing else. Waiting stinks.

The Mighty YJ has a BDS 3.5" lift. It was the first thing that I installed three years ago.

They worked well. When I ordered them I underpowered the back end and discovered in Yankee Boy Basin above Ouray, CO (ah, the San Juans!) that I busted the passenger side rear spring at the outside (umm... Err... I have lost some personal weight since then).

2 nervous days of waiting for the replacement springs to arrive from my Denver hometown and I was off for more 4-wheelin' fun!

I started with 33X12.50 TAKOs but for the second set of tires I went with MTRs. Now? I just received the new air manifold yesterday and installed it today...

Charlie

Checked the website and got my tracking number. The lift shipped out from Cali at 6pm today and has a sheduled arrive date of 9/26. I've never been this excited, not even for birthdays or christmas. Think i'm gonna go update the tracking page yet again!

New Winch, went with the Warn M8000, Or-Fab rock doors, and Corbeau Moab Neoprene Seats. (Seats on back order though) :x

Got the winch with roller fairleas for 549.00. Seemed like a pretty dang good deal,... couldn't pass it up.

MOOOOAAAAAABBBBBBB!!!!!!!

Yeah,... I was real surprised. The ad was from the from the 4 wheel parts catalog this month, believe it or not. $549 and only 29.99 for freight, so I took it to the local shop and they matched the price. Anyone looking, check the 4 wheel parts catalog. I'll follow up with the page number when I can get it.

Back