chinard

282-3.jpg

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

I think somebody deserves to be shot for that monstrosity!@@!!!@@!!

(Just in case the image doesn't work....)
http://www.sportruck.com/events/octfest03/i281.html

those rims have to be 30's or greater, wish I had that kind of money to blow... However its obviously not all that great since its lacking a VTEC sticker, NOS sticker, or a yellow racing stripe... :lol:

I agree that is just plain stupid looking, and the rims are crazy!

They obviously don't drive these things to the events do they? I see they are all sitting on the ground, the frame that is. Insane why you'd wanna do that.

I think they are all ugly!

Lady

What an idiotic thing to do.I guess that in todays world,lowering 4wd's is cool.Ugggg!Makes me want to hurl. :oops: :oops:

Re: Lift Spending Advice?!

In rebuttal to lady, most of these people do drive there "rides" to the show. most of the "frame layers" are a airbag suspension set up. That thing may have the frame on the ground but with the flick of a switch the thing is back in the air, close to the factory height.

My friend is a sport truck enthusiast, and I have helped him work on his trucks and I think, that those trucks are harder to build than a lifted rig!
It is easier to seperate the suspension fron the frame and use any old beat up home made part, not try to cram it all in a smaller spot by lowering and having nice finished parts.

To each his own

it is a surburban with a new body.

Right on, nothing but a CV joint having Chevy truck/burban. Oooooo!!!!

It was made for the street why not flag it as such!! Yuppie propaganda, and they're slurping it up. Thanks for the economy boost dumbasses!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLooooooooooosssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i had enough money to even buy a hummer, i would put it in my front yard and invite u all to come park on it.

There is a deffinate reason the Hmmwv replaced the Jeep.

From top down it is a monster and more than equiped to go anywhere this world can offer. As for it's width, that is why the Military also has "Combat Engineers" with bull dozers.

Any where a Jeep can go the H1 (Hmmwv) can and will get there maybe a little slower through the jungle thick but they will get there none the less. :)

But this Piece of crap is just that, a piece of crap. It is just another soccer mom 12 mpg grocery go getter.

Well, in all fairness, i've seen pretty stoopid things done to jeepz as well...
anybody still got that picutre of that bonehead who put a SPOILER on his hard top?
image-missing.png

it is not impressive at all to me to have the floor chopped out and left unfinished just to show the outside to be lowered

700R4 stock length

I'd rather see an H1 like that than in my way on the road... at least it makes that POS somewhat interesting...

Oh and arn't spoilers supposed to creat downforce on the REAR of a vehicle? To keep the rear wheels on the road? Not only did that jerk put a spoiler on a wrangler, but he put it toward the front of the roof!!! What an idiot!!

See my earlier coment for my take on the spoiler. The wheels and tires for that H2 had to cost more than all of the vehicles I own combined.

Back