THE BLING BLING KING OF HUMMERS!

L33TJ33P said:
Any where a Jeep can go the H1 (Hmmwv) can and will get there maybe a little slower through the jungle thick but they will get there none the less. :)

Actually there are certain trails that a jeep can go on that a Hummer 1 or a H2 cant. Since the H1 and the H2 are wider than most and slipping inbetween some obstacles is required on some trails at Moab.. neither Hummer can make it without lots of body damage or an impossable lift kit.

Still the H1 is an incredable vehicle and the H2...ummm... well...
Still I would rather loose a 25,000$ Jeep to a roll over than a 108,000$ H1
I might be allowed back into the house at least rolling the cheaper one...hehehehe

Actually there are certain trails that a jeep can go on that a Hummer 1 or a H2 cant.

With their friendly "Combat Engineers" they surely can get there. even at Moab. However, MOAB would be a gravel road afterwards :D

need some transfer case info

a spoiler is usually intended to keep the rear wheels on stuck to the ground... this guy just wants better 4 wheel traction, that is why he put it closer to the center, so the downforce is evenly distributed among all wheels

That spoiler is something else. I would really like to meet the person who thought this up. I have the feeling they are working on a whole different playing field

If he is going fast enough for that spoiler to work, he better not be in 4-Hi. LOL

Then again if he is, then we wouldn't have to worry about him driving a Jeep much longer.

Back