That's one way to get more seating out of a wrangler.

southtj

image-missing.png

I think using a new Unlimited might be safer though.

Those tours are awesome. My g/f's parents took it when they were out there, and brought there video camera. It's almost like they're offroading in the Grand Canyon.

Selling the Jeep

Sit on back and let me tell you a tale...
About 10 years ago while I was still living in AZ I went deer hunting with some friends in the Spur Creek area just below Skull Mesa, we was hunting Mulies.
Opening morning I was sitting on the side of Skull mesa...ok I was out of breath from climbing the damn thing and was looking for a place to die!
When I spoted a 4 point buck. Needless to say 3 hours into the opening morning I had my deer.
When I got it back to camp I started to cape it and celibrate.
When I was half way done capping it lol and behold around the corner came this pink jeep!...way too much Jack!
Now the pink jeep was to say strange but the gool ole boy driving it was too much as well!
He was dressed in knee length cowboy boot with stirrup type pants. Black and white holstien type chaps and a red cowboy shirt.
A white 10 gallon hoss type of cowboy hat topped the ole boy.
And the final coup-de-grase...2 chrome plated 6 shoots belted to his waist criss-cross style.
Now me... I am standing there stripped to the waist in camo pants and bloody arms from capping this deer...a bottle of Jack sat next to my supplys.
now in back of this pink jeep was 3 Asian men dreesed in hawian shirts and shorts...and one was wearing a cowboy hat...tourist!
The driver looked over and said lookie here gents a local got himself a deer...well the cameras motor drives was a whizzen away as they snapped off a few.
I stood there staring in disbalief as they drove by...

I later retold my hunting friends who were still out that morning hunting about this pink jeep and driver...THEY TOOK MY JACK AWAY FROM ME!
"Your cut off" they yelled...
Well that night I went home..was too hot to hold the deer without refigeration and I missed my friend Jack.
A week later my hunting buddie Glen came by to deliver my bottle of Jack...they saw the pink jeep two days after I left!

Some where in Japan...China or there abouts is a man showing off pictures from his trip to the great southwest...land of cowboys and deranged american men

losing old no. 7 is hard man, i really enjoyed the story tho

Pink isn't my style...i mean, elvis had a pink jeep, ane he's the king so it can't be wrong.

any one remember these days!

Utah, I just read your entire post to the tune of Giligans Island! hehe

Except for the color, I totally dig it!

OMG!!!!!!! That's gotta be one of the best stories I've heard in a while!!!!! Mind if I pass that on to some friends of mine? They'd get a kick out of it, and definitely relate to it!!!!! Jeez, coca-cola burns coming out yer nose, man!!!!!!!!!

get this, im visiting my grandparents in CO right now and my grandpa 4 wheels a lot. today we went wheeling and i saw a purple jeep just like that. i swear i am not making that up either. my grandpa said he see's them fairly frequently on the trails.

be my guest Sparky...your friends will enjoy thw tale just as much as the others in Asia when those guys show the slide show of there great southwest trip...
I wish I had my camera near so I could take a picture.. that ole boy who was driving that pink sure had some big choana's!
Personally I would have used one of those six shooters on my self before I drove a pink jeep!

Back