stuff

lakemen

Well I made it to the jeep page. Hi my names greg and I own a jeep (everyone,... Hi Greg) and I need to ask a Question. is it just ME or do all jeep owners wave as they pass each other? I wave back! Just wanted to know.[addsig]

Most jeep owners wave as they pass. It is mainly the CJ,YJ,TJ class.The only non-CJ,YJ,TJ are mod XJ's.And there are the few stuck up people that just dont wave back.
image-missing.png
other than that i think every jeep owener waves i wave to everyone[addsig]

Those who do not acknowledge my greetings will definitely be waved a one finger fond farewell in their rear view. That's all I have to say about that...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hi Greg see the Jeep Wave post here on this site it is very much visited. If you see me out there please wave cause you bet I will be. Tug[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Well I made it to the jeep page. Hi my names greg and I own a jeep (everyone,... Hi Greg) and I need to ask a Question. is it just ME or do all jeep owners wave as they pass each other? I wave back! Just wanted to know.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>[sorry, I couldn't figure this out

]</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
image-missing.png

Is anyone else on?[addsig]

what are the quotes used for?? hello to all and yes I will wave as you all drive by.this jeep page is pretty cool. Is any one from upstate new york? hope to see some of you in woods soon!.....let's see...... what else ummmmmmm........I washed the jeep today, cleaned the interior...sat and staired at it... am trying to figure out hou to get all the camping gear in for the sunday run to lake onterio.. any info would be great. I'm thinking on that trailer hitch extra space thing. Do these work??
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>what are the quotes used for?? </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Just makes it easier to directly address a particular post...........like this
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

Back