Stuck & recoveries

avan

At sometime or other we are going to be come stuck. Be it through conditions or just being a bonehead.

Attachments

• stuck 1.jpg
    stuck 1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 167
  • stuck 2.jpg
    stuck 2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 232
  • stuck 3.jpg
    stuck 3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Stuck4.jpg
    Stuck4.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 176

I have a lot of pics of stucks of other makes of 4x4 but for introduction training for newbie drivers I like to use photos of us "Die Hard" drivers in modified Jeeps to show that even us experienced drivers get it wrong too.

Attachments

• stuck 5.jpg
    stuck 5.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 152
  • stuck 6.jpg
    stuck 6.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Stuck 7b.jpg
    Stuck 7b.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Stuck 8.jpg
    Stuck 8.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 191
  • Stuck 10.jpg
    Stuck 10.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 196
Pics of the chic please...

Also I would be suspect of the last pic of the guy standing on a rear bumper and the driver flooring it. I honestly have never driven in sand like that and probably never will, but I am guessing that if that jeep were to gain traction and jerk forward, that guy is in for an epic fail.

Have I yet to mention more chic photo's please

The Guy on the rear taking a sand shower is my son (17). The driver of Yellow jeep is a close friend and I would have been the 1st to stop my son had I thought he was in any danger. With this stuck we tried to do a "self recovery" using LR, spades & body weight to extract him, to no avail, we eventually snatched him from the rear as his front end was on the crest of the dune

Here are some long legged young ladies we often come across, these pics I can publish other ladies I have to ask their permission first:shades:

Attachments

• Beauties 1.jpg
    Beauties 1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Beauties 2.jpg
    Beauties 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

mmm, hot! I don't know if I am speaking for the rest of the guys, but I am very satisfied...

camel... taste like chicken

LOL:lol:. My only encounter with a camel which by the way is the last one i'd ever do. It came up to my face like it was trying to pick up a date, instead, i ended up with this thick nasty mucous all over me, and she didn't even buy me a drink. How rude:x..

LOL:lol:. My only encounter with a camel which by the way is the last one i'd ever do. It came up to my face like it was trying to pick up a date, instead, i ended up with this thick nasty mucous all over me, and she didn't even buy me a drink. How rude:x..

mmm, the males foam at the mouth when they horney or smell a female in heat. So me think that the camel who slobered all over you was a tad confused, What deo do you use?:shades::D:lol:

"Any more pics of the chic in the first photo?"

That's my jeep and my wife...
And yes she gets P***ed with me for covering her with sand & filling her jeep with it.
(weekend my jeep)
(Weekdays her jeep)

Back