Someone PLEASE stop me!!!!!!!

a guy in my jeep club has the olive drab going on, he has the wheels the same color, the jeep is sick to say the least, teraflex lift, 35" goodyear mtr's locked front and rear, snorkel, and other little mods make it cool but the paint job really sets it by itself

avyoung said:
Might I just say if you have are that type of person that buyes a new vehicle every few years do not do it. If you are the type of person that runs it into the ground then go for it. The only thing is it will drop your resale value in the toilet even if it is done perfect. I personally would not do it on a newer vehicle but I would love to see how it looks so go for it.

I'll second that.

If I did do that to a 2003 model......rattle cans would not be involved. Doing a rattle can paint job CORRECTLY(if that's possible) isn't THAT much cheaper than buying one of the budget single stage systems and shooting it yourself, as long as you have access to a gun and air compressor.

i wouldnt touch the paint personally. its a year old theres no need. get yourself an old CJ and do it

Back