Selling my 79 cj5 with ACME hard top $1300 (washington, mo)

chris-stl

Unfortunatly I just bought a 3rd car, have a baby coming, and I'm just letting my project jeep sit there and deteriorate. I'd like to get my garage spot back, so I need to get rid of the jeep.

I have it listed on craigslist, but its not wanting me to post links here, so here is a copy of the post.

79 Jeep CJ5 for sale.

ACME Hard top with hard doors (these are pretty tough to find, top is solid, but needs a bit of fiberglass work prior to painting. Doors are in decent shape, the latches work, but would need a little work to make them look great.)

304 v8 with spare 304 block
t-150 transmission
d20 transfer case
Lots of other odds and ends (bikini top, half doors, factory TSM reprint, ect.)

The jeep hasn't really been driven for 4 years now, but it has been garaged most of the time while I have owned it. It has a few rust spots on the body, but nothing that isn't repairable. It ran when I parked it, but it was loosing its fuel prime after sitting for awhile. I intended to fix it up, but never really dedicated the time to it and I need my garage space back.

I've had a few people asking for pictures. The jeep is kinda buried in the garage right now. I mostly got it uncovered last night and will try to finish up, roll it out, and snap a few shots tonight.

Let me know if you have any problems viewing these.

3470994452_e8a8ebbdf0_o-3.jpg

3470994456_11825b1d50_o-3.jpg

3470994450_3df06c4e01_o-3.jpg

Do you think this baby will make it back to Louisville? will it run 60-65 or is it geared way down? does the battery charger and basketball goal come with it? LMAO I am very serious.....wouldnt mind driving out but its a haul...let me know

Sorry mx, I'm still too newb on this thing to send pm's haha.

I actually just sold this (verbally) last night, but I will let you know if it falls through. Not sure if you were wanting the jeep or the hard top more, but I think the guy is going to end up getting rid of the top. So if you are interested in that, pm me your email and I will put you in touch with him.

I want the top & the doors... or the whole Jeep and the top. What is available?

Back