Rubicon / H2

White said:
image-missing.png
that thing needs some tires!

L33TJ33P said:
Or a Mazda right Grae??? ;)

yup.. my mazda (ford ranger) pulled out more jeeps than any other vehicle I know... Sure, I got stuck once in a while but nowhere as often as a stock Jeep did (my truck was stock). Heck, I pulled out the occasional lifted Jeep too... and my share of chevy's, dodge's, etc... Never pulled a Ford out though. If I had gotten around to disconnecting the front sway bar, i doubt I would have gotten stuck much at all..

White said:
TwistedCopper said:
I'm beginning to think you have Jeep envy. Go trade the Chevy in and make yourself whole!!!

LOL :)
image-missing.png

Jeepz are great offroad vehicles no question, I have nothing against them. I usually tow them for free ! j/k
c

WHITE, you don't own a Jeep? Since when?

Hahahahahaha LOL ROTHFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thx Frankie... ...

I have owned a few Jeeps. Nothing for more then 2 months or so.
Main reasons .
No wheelbase (no bro was in a bad jeep (yj) accident.)
No frame
If the xj-zj had a solid frame I would have one. I think there just the right size.
Last time I owned one was about 2 years ago. 91XJ

OMG OMG OMG that sticker reminded me of something. Just the other day (Tuesday) I was driving out of my place and I see this Samuri parked near the corner of some apartments with their hazards on. this chick is walking aorund the thing and I ask her if she is alright. she looked at me Right in the eye and said, "Yes, I am fine, just unloading my Jeep." Well, I don't scream at women so I just drove away. See if I stop to help again.

Back