Rough country lifts

Hey Corey - it's been a while! Good to have ya back!

Hell Creek sells Rough Country kits, but some of their kits (the 4" YJ and the 4.5" XJ kits for sure) they sell with leaf springs made by the Laher Spring Co.

You may want to check on the coils - they may be Rough Country like on the smaller YJ kit. That said, he has good prices on them either way.

RE: Are we in China? The USSR? What the...

Hey i have an update. Rough country sent me out 2 complete sets of springs to make up for their "bad" batch from the heat treating process. I will put no guarantee on these springs. However they assured me they are fine with no defects. I will sell both complete sets cheap. I have 3" springs and 4" springs

83mudjeep said:
Hey i have an update. Rough country sent me out 2 complete sets of springs to make up for their "bad" batch from the heat treating process. I will put no guarantee on these springs. However they assured me they are fine with no defects. I will sell both complete sets cheap. I have 3" springs and 4" springs
where are you located? I'd be interested in one of those sets.

I'm in Reading, PA. The 3" springs i have a set of pro comp es3000's i could throw in.Other than that it's just springs only. you will need to supply your own bushings and u bolts and anything else you might need.

Back