Rock Crawling in Colorado Springs

Sound_Man

There was a rock Crawling competition in the Springs yesterday and today. I was able to take a few pics. You can see them here.

http://www.thedragonsden.net/rc-comp/page_01.htm

An xj won the stock class, a tj took modified, and a cj took super modified.

The Jeeps ruled the day. There were all kinds of Zuki's and total modified vehicles out there. a couple chevy's and a Ford or two. Most of the non-Jeeps got DNF's (did not finish) and were out early. It was a good weekend event and I am sunburned.

Enjoy the pictures.

Sound_Man, looks like you had a great time ...wish I was there ...Great PICS' :p

It was a good time. The modified course is what most of the tough trails are like out here. They do this year round here. In the winter it moves indoors and is a pretty good show!

Utah_jeepster, I know what it is they scare you and it makes your jeep Jealous....:)

image-missing.png

is the front-end loader goin next ..... :shock:
hehe

I like that xj,sweet how they chopped the rear top.

Jealous? naa I was asked to join.. but I had to stay home and put in my trailer light wirering... maybe next month

LMAO oh ok ...They wanted me to be the President but I told them I couldn't because my friends at Jeepz would be jealous .......HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :p

far_right said:
is the front-end loader goin next ..... :shock:
hehe

The loader was trying to figgure out how to get him off the "bonus pile". If you could make it over that rock pile from any direction it took 20 points off your score. Nobody made it over the pile on the second day. A black Zuki rolled off of it, everyone else got stuck/centered on it. On the first day the green jeep made it over.

Back