Pictures of my jeep before and after it was stolen....I hope

Craig

Thanks for the help, I finally figured out how to post a link to a picture but still can't figure out how to get the actual picture on here. These are just a before and after shot of my jeep when it was stolen. Notice the nice S-10 pickup steering wheel the thieves added after they took my steering wheel off with the club on it. I don't have one of what it looks like now but it looks like it's straight out of the showroom with the new paint job.

edited by: Craig, Mar 13, 2003 - 09:18 AM[addsig]

Was Nice then it looked pretty bad but now you say it looks great. All is well that ends well. I love happy endings! Tug[addsig]

Here ya go:

[BEFORE IT WAS STOLEN]
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

[AFTER IT WAS STOLEN]
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

(the fullsize ones were HUGE so i used the scaled down ones)

[addsig]

RayOvac the computer pic hosting guru! You are da man ray! Tug[addsig]

Thanks RayOvac, I tried to get the pictures up on here but I couldn't figure it out...I'll admit I'm not the most computer literate person around. All I could figure out was how to add the link. As for the spray paint, I think they did it to disguise the jeep because it was used in a couple of robberies. If you ask me, it makes it stick out even more. It was also found in the crack addict part of town in an alley so it could've just been some kids out lookin for some fun.[addsig]

Well it was a nice lQQking ride before and I'm sure you'll have it back in shape in no time. I guess it really doesn't matter where your from or where you live if someone wants your vehicle bad enough their going to get it........[addsig]

Back