Paragon pictures

Man those are some awesome pics.....I would love to go there.....one thing though.....you might wana get rid of that stupid popup deal

ive got googles pop up blocker, its pretty awesome. download the google toolbar-

did you hit Good bad and Ugly ? I see you went up the center section of valley, alot of scraping ?
No pics of you stuck ?

Boston, brings it back for me too. I miss it as well. :cry: No wheeling since then, even.

Grey, looks like fun for all! Lotsa pics too.

I hope to get my pics tommorrow and get them up.

Thanks for sharing!
Lady 8)

Nymisus said:
Man those are some awesome pics.....I would love to go there.....one thing though.....you might wana get rid of that stupid popup deal

can't get rid of the popups.. its a free host.. install a popup stopper.. there are lots you can get for free... go to google.com & install their toolbar.. adds a google search bar with popup stopper.

White said:
did you hit Good bad and Ugly ? I see you went up the center section of valley, alot of scraping ?
No pics of you stuck ?

valley wasn't too bad actually.. with good spotters, we had only very minor scraping on the framerails ,mostly due to poor track choices.... we had a stock TJ that had never been offroad make it up with no problems.... no we didnt hit good,bad, and ugly.. we had our fill on blueberry.. i got stuck at the very end. I didn't think to grab the camera, was more worried about getting the weight off my t-case skid plate... It was a real good weekend for all.. a note on the pics of my GC in the mud.. i took those pics.. my wife was the one driving... :) Blueberry was a challenge for the un-lifted vehicles.. that one rocky section took an hour to get all 6 of us across... but we had a good bunch of spotters that day. even the new guy turned out to be a really good spotter.

ANYBODY GOING FOR OCT MONTHLY RIDE AT PARAGON?

FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW ME THIS IS BRUCE FROM THE WEEKEND WITH TOM & MIKE.

How could we not know gotmud. I would love to do a monthly run sometime but not this month and probably not next. :0( I gotta come back though, the photo lab lost my pictures!! Have some mods planned in the next month or so but maybe after that!

Lady

How should I get a few more inches?

Great video there, Darrin!

Back