Nice back ground

Transfer case Vibration " I think"

ok, the colors are neat.. but the ghosts are getting annoying.....

I thought we needed some halloween spirit around here. Don't worry about the colors guys, it's only for one day (well, until I can drag myself out of bed tomorrow and change it).

I'm startin to freak out man.

I'm just glad to see that site map pop-up thing gone out of the upper left hand corner, cause it was driving me up a wall everytime I would go up to hit my browser back button.

Hmm, I was going to put it back tomorrow. I may make a couple of themes, and allow you to select your own - the traditional, halloween, and a couple of others.

That little pop-up is a nice idea, however, I think that everything in the pop-up is already on the left side of the page. It's up to you though, if you want to put it back on. I just thought I'd share my $.02 :D

I agree that most of the navigation here is redundant, from the drop down, the left side, the top menu, and the main page.

Maybe it's time for a complete re-design...

I HATE TORX BOLTS!!!

personally... i believe everyone here has no problem getting around the site... i think its a good design... i see no problems... it is possible that you may have some ideas to make it easier, but i don't believe there is a need to change what is working

It is definetly cool,but the ghosts are keeping me from clicking on links to other pages of the site. lol :lol:
It is good to see you back on here again terry.

Back