Next TN Jeepz ride.

MerkL said:
South, you're lucky to get a place that close to Florabama, usually is filled whenever I check out places around there. It's a fun place, you'll enjoy it, and don't forget to take some pics for us!

My parents bought a condo down there back in 74 or so, so it's more than luck we have a place to stay. I've been going down there almost every summer for most of the years since. When we started going, there was nothing on the beach from Gulf Shores to our condo except for houses, the Florabama and our condo. Now - fast food, malls, gas stations etc etc. Back then the 'Bama didn't look like much. Just the package store in the front, small bar in the back. Lot's of motorcycles and pickup truck in the parking lot. By the time I was old enough to go, it was alittle larger and a little more respectable. Just a little though. :lol:

We now return this thread to it's regularly scheduled discussion. :oops:

I'm gonna be at WCU about an hour or so away from that area, but I start class on the 27th of June so it doesn't look like I'm goin to be able to get outa that. :lol:

heh heh I had to ask what exactly "Florabama" was. But come to find out I always have a place to stay. My Uncle lives on the AL side of Perdido Bay. :D YEY! for me

Are we still on for June 21-28? If so, I'll put in for time off now. L33 you still want to meet up?

Depends on when you are ready to head up there. I will prollby be headed up after work Friday 21. Or I can wait for ya. no worries.

I'm most definatly in....can't wait to meet more of you Jeepers, and get reaquinted with those that where here last year, (even those right around the corner)................. with or without the Pit...I'll be there.

Tug...let me know what I can help with.

Rob 8) :p :)

Sorry adam, thats a big negative on the meeting up on that saturday. As of right now i plan on leaving my house around the 13th or 14th. This is only because i have to leave to come home on the 25th for my graduation party. Sorry

Heating Problem?

I sure hope I have lil'bit fixed OR a new Rig before then. so far they are taking their SWEET TIME. then again, it has only been a week. :-D I MISS MY BABY WAAAAANNNNHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no dice on the rental just yet. I have nothing right now. just limping lil'bit the 1/2 mile to an from work everyday.

Looks like I'm not going to be able to stay the entire week. I'm taking an extra Chem. class this summer. But I'm most definitely going to make it the first weekend. and maybe skip a class or two :lol:

Oh man i so wish i could come... but i dont think i can.

Hey tug, who was there from evansville indiana? somebody on this board? Just curious cuz im only about an hour from evansville when im at school and im always lookin for people to wheel with.

Nathan

Close man, got the E right :wink: I'm in Elkhart, just south of the Michigan line. I'd still be happy to make the trip sometime! Been wanting to check out the Badlands down near there! have you been that way???

Wow, thats just a little farther away :) o well. No i havent been to the Badlands, not even exactly sure where they're at. But me and a couple other guys i know are trying to get a trip to Redbird going. Its around Dugger, about 45 to an hour from here, so it would probably be a loooong trip for you. Anyhow, maybe we can make it to the badlands sometime this summer?

Nathan

Sounds good to me man! Long trips don't bother me... I go down to TN every year for the past 5 years at least once a year. Just let me know when you're looking to go and I'll clear it with the warden.

Rock on man.... I think ive got your AIM name, ill be sure and get ahold of ya and we'll try to figure something out..

Nathan

Back