Next TN Jeepz ride.

L33TJ33P

When is it :) I need to get Vacation set up :-D Let's start the planning even though, when we get there, we will decide the trails. WOOHOO I am READY to ride.

That is what I needed to know. :) I will bring my tent and maybe we can all camp on top of "No-Business" In the grassy spot :) if the bears will leave us be.

Now you're talkin'! You bet I'd be there Tug! Jason, I had the same thought you did! ... at least I think I know what you're talking about.... I didn't get a chance to see the top of "No Business" due to a snapped driveshaft, but there was a trail we hit that had a camp spot at the top (Tug and PASmokeater, help me out :wink: ). I've been waiting to do some camping/jeeping all winter long! It'd be nice to meet some other Jeepz members too! I'll talk it over with the Mrs.'s and let ya know! YAHOOO!!!! :D

I haven't been to the very top of "No-Business" but I have been to the Grassy area, there is a trail that continues but Trees were fallen over it. I will have my Axe this time though.

Same here man. I've got some new designs to make for the Jeep, so I hope they're be trail ready. There were quite a few trails that extended further on when we went last year, but there were so many trees down that we almost always needed to turn back. Hope to see you there this year! It'll be great to hang with the gang again. 8)

OH MAN Danny you can count on me. Last year was the BEST time ever so Im for sure coming this spring/summer. You mentioned the first week of June.....sorry but im really busy that week, i have prom and graduation that week. But ill let ya know when is a good time and see if it matches up with your good time. Yeah Jason that sound like a GREAT idea to camp out on "No Bussiness" Even though that trail took out a ranger and a jeep in one weekend its still my favorite trail. I was also thinkin campin on "Beauty Spot"...have you been up there? Its absolutly awesome! There is so many spots to camp its endless. I've heard alot of good things about you jason and hope to meet you. Adam cant wait either its been awhile. Well danny im PM you about dates and stuff. Talk to yall later

~WOLF~

No Way! You're still breathing?! :lol: Jk... Awsome to hear from you WranglrWhat94! Man, what have you been up to??? Every time I'm online you're always away. I WILL make it up "No Business" this year, mark my words. Actually camping on trails sounds really cool! In case I don't hear from ya I hope prom and Graduation go well! HAHA, this year I'll bring the camcorder again (but I'll make sure to make time to master it down to a presentation :wink: ).

Just let me know the time frame, I haven't put in for Vacation yet.

Merkl Let me know and we can ride up you basically have to go through Atlanta to get there. :-D

Yeah, I need to know a little sooner than that, they like to have it in a month early.
L33 I pretty much go through ATL so we can meet up and have a Jeep band wagon!

Intake Man. Vac leak-Tips?

I am coming the Jeepz TN event as long as I can. I am not sure the first week of June is good for me. lol I'm on vacation the last half of March too and I don't want to freak them out by asking for another week in June but If that is good for ya'll I'll do it.

I'll have to work out all my arrangements later. Things are insane for me now. I don't know what Jeeping is except for riding back and forth to work in it, it seems.

Well, take care. I'll try to keep up on this thread and whats going on.

THanks,
Lady

I WILL be there for this year. I missed last year due to personal issues and the fact that I really didn't know anyone, being a new Jeeper and all. But I have made the Trip to Tug's twice now and let the TN Mountians be ware. L33TJ is comming back to raise some laughs and to really test this suspension :)

All I need is directions and I'm there.
L33 if you want to ride up together let me know.
Tug is it okay if I invited a friend with a non-Jeep?
Looking forward to the fun.

MerkL

Quadratrac : Good or bad?

Catch 20 to 285 (Perimeter of Atlanta) north to Ashford Dunwoody and you will be at my place. and we will ride up together. Yahoo maps gives a pretty good map from Atlanta.

Hey Tug, I put the address you gave into mapquest and It came back as a 14 hour drive, now calculate that with 307's and 33" tires, I am looking at 16 hours to get there!

I might not be there that weekend, But I am gonna get down there!

Went wheelin yesterday (kinda long)

Man, I would love to come as it is in my home state. Only a 8 hour drive from this end. :shock: Unfortunately , and fortunately, I will be at the beach. Within walking distance of the Florabama for those that are familiar. :D

Have fun and be sure to take lots of pictures. :D

I am up north of boston, it is not the drive that really kills me, it is sitting in the jeep with the misses for the entire drive that killes me (thank God she won't read this) we drove to texas once and to Virginia Beach a couple times. I just need to plan this out!

South, you're lucky to get a place that close to Florabama, usually is filled whenever I check out places around there. It's a fun place, you'll enjoy it, and don't forget to take some pics for us!

Back