NEW WRANGLER UNLIMITED!!

KletusJeeps

gas consumption

Check out MSN.com or Jeep.com because it looks like they may be making a bit longer version of our beloved Wrangler. I am sure they will continue to make the short ones but it looks like the back seat riders are going to gain a few feet. Check it out and tell us what you all think.

greenreaper93, I've got great news!!!

I am not sure I like the longer wrangler. It just looks awkward to me.

It will be available in April of 05 as a 05 1/2 model. Coming stock with a d44 rear and I believe 10 inches longer wheelbase and 14 inches longer overall. If they put together a Rubicon package for it I will be the first inline to write a check.

I would love a little extra storage! I have seen these bad boys, and yes at first they look weird cause unlike the CJ8, the wheel base is longer, not just the "bed" area. If this get the same packages as the Rubi, count me in. well, maybe when they are used.

Like I said before, this thing with a 6" lift in the Rubicon package would be awesome.

Available late February 2004. It does look a little awkward at first, but I like the extra cargo room, and the quiter ride. The Sunrider filp open top is also a nice feature.

Back