new use for the cj

i got board over the weekend

Attachments

• 0130111611.jpg
    0130111611.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 210
ya it blows snow about 60 feet and its powered right off of my 383 stroker v belt to a pto conversion then a drive shaft out to the blower hydro up down all consealed under the jeep lol

i was sick of freezeing my butt off out on the rideing lawn mower useing the blower on that and at least with the jeep it is now really a multi purpose vehical lol and to take everything off of it to go wheeling will only take about 30 mins to remove and store away till the following year

Looks great!!! I know what you mean about freezing your a** off on the tractor. I bought a plow on E-bay a few years back...it's so much more fun to clear snow from the cab of a Jeep than from out in the cold.
How is the blower mounted? Can you lift it to drive?

i mounted it useing a snow plow under cariage and i have a hydro pump mounted on the motor with a valve body in the cab and a hyro cyl mounted underneithe it will lift it abour 2 feet off the ground so ya i can still drive it with it on the jeep we are getting 3 ta five inches off snow today lol allready been out playing with it

Yaeh they're talking about 12-14 inches here over the next 36 hrs or so...Plow's ready...time for some snow fun.

Hey stroker we are fixing to get some snow here in oklahoma so if you want feel free to come play

well the jeep was made by amc and the blower was made by international lol jokeing

it was acctually all pretty simple to do when i get a video camera i will take video of it and exsplain how it works

Back