new here, howzit

jeepless20

RE: Suzuki Information

well i been lingerin here for a wile and said "why arent i registered here yet" so i did. anyway i feel i should yak about myself for a bit let ya'll get to know me a bit.
im trying to get my CDL class a couse as with Jeeps i also have a love for trucks and the hole trucking idustry. my dad is a trainer for schneider national. he works out of the yard there in tigard, tualitan, durham area.
ive been in love with Jeeps my hole life and when i was about 10-11 i went with my uncle out neer tillamook, OR for a weekend of wheelin. trail leader went by the name pinball couse he jostled around in hes Jeep.

i used to have a 1995 XJ. had to sell that couse i was moving and couldnt afford to bring her with me :cry: thats when i was 20, now im 22 (hence the sn) i loved that Jeep. me and my freinds would go wheelin, one had a 1986 longbed ranger with a 4" suspention lift and 31x10.50x15s and another freind had a 1985 chevy scottsdale i believe with a little bit of a lift and 33x12.50x15 bfg's and the other buddy had a 1989 or 1991 fullsize bronco with 33x12.50x15 bfg's. all my Jeep had was a good set of 30" tires no lift and a thrush muffler (never get them.) anyway with my stock Jeep i would walk on everybody all day. after thay would skamper over an obsticle thay would get on the radio (always have a cb, never be without one) and say "you have a Jeep youll make it just fine" and i did usualy.

anyway, im really glad i found this place ware there are other people with the same disorder that i am suffering "Jeepatitas" the uncurable syndrome lol

Welcome to the "Z", Jeepless!!! Good to have another member on board. You and ol' Tug should have a lot to talk about, he drives a big rig, picking up trainwrecks all over the southeast. I was going to train with Schneider last year, but realized I couldn't pass the physical because of the meds I have to take.....bummer. Oh, well, still got me a good job where I'm home with the wife every night.

Stick around, I know you'll like the gang here, and maybe even learn a thing or two. I know I have! Again, Welcome to the "Z"!!

RE: What should I pay for this jeep???

Welcome man, hopefully we can help you get back in a jeep!

RE: Shaking Transmission

well thanks, im very happy to be here and i even found out there are alot of people here that live here in portland weee mabie i can ride with them on a trail ride one day

Welcome aboard!

88Wrangles and LBR are the first two Jeepz.com members I can think of in the Oregon area.

Then you have a couple of Canucks to the far north as well.

nice to have ya!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Idoling too low

Gawd I'd love to live in Portland or Seattle!!! Never been there, but I love the Pacific Northwest! (Mostly due to my fondness of Ansel Adams photography and Victorian houses and 70 degree days with 60 degree nights).

RE: Sup?

Hey there, Jeepless! Welcome to Jeepz, we're a fun crowd indeed... Help is freely given where needed, debates are healthy and plentiful, and we have a weekly chat that a bunch of us try to get together on Sundays, at 9:00 Eastern... Hope ya stick around, welcome again :)

welcome dude

*note to anyone that cares "fire shock" liquid filled gum.... IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!! i dont think i'll ever be able to get the taste out of my mouth.. NASTAY!!!

once again welcome buddie

RE: The Original Rubicon Express XJ, 1987 Cherokee For Sale

Welcome and welcome

RE: another newbie (lots of us lately!)

Welcome. Always good to have new Jeep lovers on the board, whether they currently own one or not.

RE: do i really need my computer in it now????

Welcome Jeepless20 from the Oregon Coast. LBR

Back