Need Some Expert Opinions

Stro4wd

I am looking to purchase a front grill/bumper for my 2003 X.. I want a combo of strength, durability, and of course looks. I am gonna post the ones I have narrowed it down to.. if you get a chance, let me know which one you like... thx

image-missing.png

or

image-missing.png

or

image-missing.png

any comments are appreciated.[addsig]

The one on top tickles my fancy. The center one is just too much unless you're riding through bushes and I had one similar to the bottom one and it was kinda cheesy. That's my .02 :cool: [addsig]

looking at them, i'd say the one on the top, then the one on the bottom. i don't think the one in the middle looks right for some reason. just my opinion though :) [addsig]

Top one...

The middle one extends past the bumperettes, so if you were to ever remove those it would look kinda silly...

P.S. ---> They would all look silly without the offroad lights... Definitely need to get those too...[addsig]

#1 is "MANIK"

take the pic to your local welder
and you will pay much less than
3?? $$$ they ask, plus $150 for the light mount..

Are you planning a winch? recovery>?

You are asking GREAT questions.
Pause before you buy.
you will be pleased.

Welcome ,,, and BEST OF LUCK!!![addsig]

I'd vote for the Olympic Offroad bumper with front receiver. It takes a winch well. Very strong. Good clearance and good looks too. [addsig]

I say #3, i like the look of the bumper better it looks more rugged the top one is just using the factory bumper and it looks kinda girly to me. The middle one is just not cool.[addsig]

Back