need owner's manual for '95 ZJ

chromachino

hi, if there is a good samaritan out there who is willing to share with me a pdf of the owner's manual for my '95 grand cherokee limited, i owe you a few cold ones...
that is, if you stop by my neighborhood...
;)
tnx in advance...

oh, come on people, there's gotta be at least one jeep lover who has the owner's manual in electronic form...
please?
pretty please?
;)

i'm kinda stuck, can't find the cd changer (or even find out if I have one), don't know how to reset the odo on the overhead display, etc.

thanks!
:)

The CD changer is usually mounted on the rear on those older ZJ's.Some are on the center console. If you don't have a CD changer remote head control on the dash, you don't have a CD changer. To reset the odometer on the overhead, simply press and hold the reset button until the trip zero's out.

The CD changer is usually mounted on the rear on those older ZJ's.Some are on the center console. If you don't have a CD changer remote head control on the dash, you don't have a CD changer. To reset the odometer on the overhead, simply press and hold the reset button until the trip zero's out.

great, this helps, thx :)

Back