Name Your Dream Car (or Rig)...Money's No Object

RE: Re: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited For Sale

jumppr said:
Brand new Z06 Corvette. The engine is all aluminum (big block I think) and is pushin somewhere near 500 horses.
Belive it or not, it's only a small block but has big block cylinder size. They can only be bored out by another couple .01's of an inch before the cylinder walls get too thin.

RE: Don

Hehe, I'm friends with the guy who first started making those kits to turn the Fiero into a Ferrari look-a-like. He's now a painter....after almost getting the $*** sued out of him by Ferrari.

1957 Nomad

No freakin lie nite I just had that car in my garage, I wish it was still here I would take a picture. Its my landlords they asked my hubby to look at the door cause it wouldnt open. My landlord actually floored the thing into my garage wall, took out a fan and steven's brand new radiator for his car. Funny but amazing nothing happened to the car, thoughs things are beasts.

RE: Castrophe on the Interstate-Revolvers Save the Day

A 1963 Studebaker, Gran Turismo.

image-missing.png

Regards,

Stuck in the past, Gadget :wink:

1]A Lowered 1959 Chevy El Camino with ZR-1 running gear (6 speed) ZR-1 rims and tires. Painted triple black.

2]Kaiser-Jeep M-715

3] the Family Truckster.

I would but the gremlin right up there with the ford festiva and say "what were you thinking"

RE: Sunday Night

judge09 said:
I would but the gremlin right up there with the ford festiva and say "what were you thinking"

Don't forget the Pacer! Fishtank on wheels! Driver's side door bigger than passenger side so that you could get in and not hit the steering wheel.

Knock the Gremlin if y'all want, but I tell ya, my buddy in high school had one, and it flat got up and boogied in a quarter mile! Positrac rear end and would lay rubber off both back tires for 1/8th of a mile! Ugly as hell, but it ran like a mutha!

RE: Re: Any 1-Piece Axles for this Rearend?

"I would but the gremlin right up there with the ford festiva and say "what were you thinking"

Right on Sparky! Gremlins and Pacers!!!

I only wished I could afford one of each, plus of course this awesome 73 Pinto I have been lusting over, Pee Green even......

I'm really just jacking around...

If anyone wants to they can buy me a 1969 Dodge Charger, Hemi, maching #'s car
Talk about Sweeeet!

Back