Most recent pics of your Jeep.

S3010134-1.jpg

S3010136-1.jpg

S3010135-1.jpg

Sorry about the size I'm too lazy to make them smaller. Just had the 33x12.50 maxxis buckshots put on. It's supposed to rain from tomorrow through the weekend so I'll get some pics of them in action when i get the chance.

I know these are still technically driveway shots (since it's my driveway i'm flexing off of) but i haven't had time to get some real offroading in. I was just showing off for my brother's friends. Guess the front leafs have finally broken in. I could have gone a little farther had the bricks not been in the way the back wasn't fully flexed yet. Thank you Rubicon Express for supplying me with such an awesome and expensive lift!:lol:
flex1-1.jpg

flex2-1.jpg

Sorry it's dark i seem to never set up for shots like this at opportune times.

Man you could use some bigger tires or less body lift, still looks good. Wish I still had a Jeep for a DD. Actually, I enjoy it being a toy now...

yep its a DD and i got a set of 35's i want to put on it. just cant afford the gas it will take to drive it the 40 miles to and from work every day. so its 35's on the weekend, and 33's to work and back. now i just need a set of rims for the 35's???? lol

I would like to post a pic but don't know how. Is it simple enough for someone to briefly explain it to me or can I email a pic or two to somebody who would do it for me?

Thanks in advance...

Here's a couple of my old jeep and a couple of my new one. Old one is a 97 TJ 4cyl AT, new one is an 03 TJ 6cyl 5spd. Sorry, the only pics I have of the new one are those in the driveway. If I had a digital camera I couldve got some good ones from the last couple weekends when I was hunting, but o well.

Nathan

Edit: Doesnt my girlfriend look so thrilled? lol

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 84
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 82
  • oldjeep.jpg
    oldjeep.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 157
  • oldjeep2.jpg
    oldjeep2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 196
No action photos yet but....

Attachments

• yj4in lift5.JPG
    yj4in lift5.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 78
  • YJ90'5.JPG
    YJ90'5.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 84

Kinda new here thought this looked like a good place to jump in, I currently have a '99 Jeep Wrangler it a 4 banger but still proud of it.:)

213201812-2.jpg

This is the old Jeep before hubby totaled it

223038782-2.jpg

This is it now, in the backyard :-|

223038820-2.jpg

This was from last spring when i went up to Fort Riley for some wheelin.
This was when i first got stuck in the mudhole.
Connersjeep4-2.jpg

the next two are they pulled me almost all the way out but i turned too quickly and got stuck again, haha.
Connersjeep3-2.jpg

Connersjeep2-2.jpg

Do ya'll remember the old tear drop trailers? I would love to get my hands on one of those and fix it up.
image-missing.png

Man, that is so cool. Is the front part a sleeper or for storage? I usually take the Suburban when I go hunting or fishing for a few days...or so and can't fit all my equipment in the Cavilier, but that sticks the wife with the cavilier and she don't like like that...:lol:
That would tow very nicely behind a jeep.

Back