Most recent pics of your Jeep.

This is the one I rebuilt last summer. It was basically a jeep version of the flintstones mobile. Not too bad now. Around the middle of July I plan on jacking it up and putting 35x12.5R15 on it. We'll see.
image-missing.png

Gig

Some pics before a race...could not get any action shots...

Attachments

• DSC02451.JPG
    DSC02451.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC02449.JPG
    DSC02449.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 255
This is my jeep after my hubby put the small lift on it. I'd like it to be a little higher. Since this time we have added the rack on top. People ask me what I drive and I usually say I'll drive anything that runs but I prefer my jeep.

Attachments

• DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 301

Guess I should put a couple shots of the YJ. Since I got it I replaced the exhaust manifold, windsheild, rear brake cylinders and hardware, and installed a new horn (the stock ones sound silly). I just ordered a steel stereo console, some seat covers (bestop), and a rear bumper with a 2" receiver and D ring tabs is on the way as well. I just deciphered the diffs and found that it has 3.55 gears. They have to stay for a little while. If I spend too much at once on this thing I think my wife may blow it to smithereens

Attachments

• 91yj1.JPG
    91yj1.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 91yj2.JPG
    91yj2.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 235
ravinetop-1.jpg

ravinebottom-1.jpg

mattflex1-1.jpg

mattflex2-1.jpg

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Well me and dorivin have met up and been on 2 trails rides together and here's some pics from earlier today. Sorry about quality i took them with my cell phone. My yj and his xj. The first 2 are the ravine we drove up. The pictures don't really do it justice. The next are some of me flexing but didn't have the front disconnected so poo. The last are of his stock xj flexing(his tire is off the ground in that last one).

"Mrs. Croft" before she got a new winch:

image-missing.png

Larger:

"Laura" yesterday (check out the tie rod)

Mommas gettin a new pair of shoes Thursday before the Hump n Bump.

Last edited:
Well here is the second latest pic...
image-missing.png

Here is the rolling pumpkin on the famous 'Z' turn, on the Moab rim trail.
The going up part was still the easyest...the going down part sucked!
I still taste the seat cover!

Try going down it with a locked up rear end, a flat tire and zero coolant. Oh yea, and at night!

Back