Local Jeep Dealership

RockCity

Has anyone had any dealings with Tyson's Jeep/Dodge in Vienna, Va? If so, what was your experience like and overall impression?

Last edited:

Did you have a bad experience with the overall service?. All the Chrysler dealerships all through out the country is being evaluated by a third party company that pretends to be a regular customer, whether it be a walk in or by appointment and through a phone call. There should be a customer evaluation form at the cashiers desk you can fill out and voice out your experience and opinions. I hope this helps.

No, not really. I was offered a job as a service advisor, was told to give notice at my other job, then could not get the service manager to return my calls or talk to me. Needless to say, that other job came and went. Kinda left me high and dry. After applying to many other dealers in the area, I have not heard too many good things about the service manager at Tyson's Jeep. She is a train wreck! Obviously being a die hard Jeep fan, it seemed logical to write service for Jeep, call me crazy!

I did, I talked to her HR dept., which is in southern Va. Not even on site. I am thinking that not getting in there is/was a blessing. I hate to roll a dealership under the bus, but damn. Chrysler made a bad decision by not closing that dealer and giving the franchise to someone else.

Back