Lindsay Lohan or Hillary Duff

Lindsey Lohan hosted SNL last Sat, it was great. They did a sketch with "Harry Potter" where Lindsey played the girl from the movie. She was showing A LOT of cleavage and all the guys started staring at her, and hitting on her. It was after "summer break" - one of those deals. The whole episode was actually really funny.

I have never heard of either of them so... I must be old!!

Kathy Ireland, Now thats a woman!!

Nice try red, but when you make a mistake on my girl Natalie, I'm calling you our for it. Natalie Portman, a.k.a. Natalie Hershlag, a.k.a. Natalie Domini, is from Jerusalem. She lived in Syosett, New York. She's way hotter than either of those other girls. But if I had to make a choice between the redhead, and barbie want-to-be, I'd definitely pick Lindsay Lohan.

Stalker Alert!

If I had the funds to stalk somebody hot like that, I sure as hell wouldn't be wasting my time in Alabama. Anyway, stalkers can make good lovers too!

Question about 3" bodylift.

Well if we are going to put our 2 cents in about who's hotter than both of those girls...
It's all about Jessica Alba. Whooo weee!
image-missing.png

no no no, lindsay is still damn sexy, id take a red head over anyone any day, that just adds to her gorgeousness, lindsay lohan is the cyndi lauper of the new millenium

Boy do I feel old, I do not even know who either of these gals are. Worse I really do not even care who they are. hehehe tug

i'm not 1/57 of the age of tug... and i still feel old for the same reasons

(maybe not quite that much younger)

Lindsey is Ok I think she is better looking the Hillary Duff but neither of them are that good looking.

Lindsey is Ok I think she is better looking the Hillary Duff but neither of them are that good looking.

aah i see we have a mental patient :mrgreen:

Update - 6th Annual Mudders Day Run

carriss... the jeep in your signature pic has independent suspension... how'd that happen?

OK I took a look at the young ladys and let me tell you guys they are cute of children! I am more of a woman kind of guy though. These little chickies are just fresh out of childhood and would bore me to tears in less than an hour of conversation. Now I am not so old that I could not get a preverted thought or two about such youngen's but that would just be sick in the end for an lo fart like me to even go there in my mind! hehehe You young guys have at these gals I will just keep dreamng of a little more well round grown up full figure gal's. tug

Back