Lindsay Lohan or Hillary Duff

as tug mentioned... there is a day when you wake up... and it suddenly feels wrong to be attracted to the female form, simply because they are not old... i can appreciate a female's shape no matter what age, as long as it takes on the right shape... i just keep that seperated from the other things people associate with such observations

bryanjeep said:
I'd much rather look at an 18 year old than a 30 year old.
yeah well you're also about 18-19 too arent you? tug is older than we are. hehe....bryan personally i'm with you, i'm 21, and i agree.

carriss said:
Come on guys ................ Carmen Electra----------------------?

Okay, I amend my last post, and in addition to Jessica Alba being the hottest chickidee out there, I agree with Carmen. Holy monkey she's a looker!

bryanjeep said:
Let's not forget about christina Aguelera. She loves showing us those piercings.

Oh god, i love her too.

flexing

bryanjeep said:
Let's not forget about christina Aguelera. She loves showing us those piercings.
she's such a skank and i LOVE it. i dont know why either, i'm not usually into chicks like that.

She wears too much make up, but she has a beautiful face. I just think she's got a perfect bod, and the voice... Oh the voice!

I just wish I could take lindsay or the olsen twins wheeling once then after they have a blast ask them to help me finish my jeep .... you know girls is I had 20,000 dollars I could finish my jeep and we could go again.... um.. like...okay , but like you have to take us a gain okay. I know it would work.

Back