let me know what you think

Quality vid!! Looked like a lotta fun. And sweet Biskit track for the vid!

Well done.

I had a wicked hangover and still was not very awake. They called me at the last minute and wanted to know if I wanted to go. The footage was on a friends property. Just starting into the whole video things, it was one of the first ones that I put together.

ecor,

that's wicked cool, man. good job..did you do the editing yourself? if so, or whoever did it did a wicked good job!

excellent video man. love seeing the mud flying with the jeeps!

ps - my dad used to have an old blazer like one of your friends there had, thinkin maybe i should have kept that now :wink:

what drivetrain is the cj on krawlers running... specs :mrgreen:

Booyahh! Love that Ecor! Great tune, great video. You have made a masterpeice. That blazer was Sick! lol Nice storyline about that hill. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Lady :lol:

The 86 CJ has a transplanted 4.0 and he added a dana 44 up front. He's full locked all the way around. He has done a spring over with 2" YJ BDS springs. His Jeep and mine are the only two that make it through that ditch any more. That is the first obstical on the trail and the last one on the way out. By the end of that day even the bypass was nasty. The other videos that I have done are much bigger (like 100 meg each), not easily downloaded. That is the direction that we are taking the site this year is for more videos. We are hoping to put together a video each run. It should be cool. I'm glad you all like it.

Great job on that video, I watched it and called my son and his friends in to see it today. They loved it too!

Back