let me know what you think

mingez said:
Velly Nice---

Bchky, nahhhh, stay Jeep!

hehe, dont worry mingez i will. i've had my jeep just over a month now and i've fallen in love. i've got so many things i'm mapping out to do to it, but i'd like to pay it off first, plus the whole $$$ issue, and lastly i figure i'll wait until spring/summer so i can actually install all the stuff.

that blazer just brought back memories, thats all.

Awesome Video. It took me forever to download, but after all the complimetns, I could not wait to see it for myself. Definetely worth the time. I am ectremely jelous of the type of wheeling you all do. That place looked awesome. Thanks for sharing.-al

Nice job on the video. I'm in the process of making one myself from different trips into the Rockies. Hopefully have it done by the end of summer. Where did you host your video on?

So when is the DVD coming out? will it be in DTS sound format? I will take two!

Seeing that Blazer makes me want to get mine running again. It has been in storage for the past 6 years, and I miss it! what year was that one, looks like a 86 or 87. and what springs was he running, I have 6" superlift on mine and the ride was never that forgiving!

That reminds me of the good old days when I had a top and windows that rolled up.
I never hit the trails without the video camera. It's been a good investment. The only problem is that I'm never in the video. I usually walk ahead and film then bring up the rear. By that time everyone else is at the trailhead and I can hardly film myself. Oh well.
I have at least half a dozen rollovers on tape and many broken parts and trashed vehicles. Maybe some day I'll put together a greatest hits video for everyone to see.

Darrin ECOR,

Great Job on the Video! I got the BDS lift package from you last Friday. I haven't looked it over yet but I'll be in touch if there are any problems or missing parts, thanks again! :D Adam

Back